See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 September 2015

I looked for the best sea view for the best price, and I got it in Amos. But not immediately. If you travel alone (and book a double room for single use), be ready to get a room in the lower floors facing anything but the sea (ok, small fragments of the sea will be seen, and this enables the hotel to declare that all its rooms have sea view - formally that's true, but only formally). I had to pay extra to get the right view from the 3rd floor, and it was worth it, the view was fantastic. That was the most important thing for me, and for that I forgave all other faults )

The rest - service, food, beach - is just acceptable. If not to expect much, everything is OK to spend several days here with even pleasure.

The food is plain with little choice, the tables are not always clean, the 'restaurant' feels like a canteen. But I never stayed hungry.

The beach is small, but this does not depend on the hotel, all of them have small (narrow) beaches in Marmaris. But the beach is very close, literally a few steps from the hotel - just over the promenade. The beach is not neatly clean and the sunbeds are partially broken. Though the sea itself is clean and very calm (except the time after a storm).

The towels were not changed during my one-week-stay, and I'm not sure that the floor of the room was ever cleaned as well. The room i got on the upper floor was spacious, even with a sofa in the living area (the first room was much smaller).
It is a bit noisy in the rooms, due to the traffic from the street on the back side of the hotel.

The personnel is friendly and tries to be helpful. Though on the day of my arrival the receptionist seemed to spoke no foreign language at all, or pretended so. Anyway, the next day the general manager helped to solve my problem.

Overall, I liked my stay and probably come again some time.

Room Tip: Better views are from the upper floors.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Anna C
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

This was our third visit and unfortunately the hotel has still not had an up grade. We love it because it is small and on the beach. The electrics are questionable as they flicker when trying to fit a plug. The bathroom has no fan extractor and the shower isn't sealed properly. So every day the bathroom flooded . You have to pay extra for air conditioning and fridge. Management have put up a new awnings but the whole place could do with a refurbishment to include beds curtains etc. The staff try best with what they have to work with and remain charming.Would we go again.....yes. Book by all means but just don't expect anything more than basic. The over all feeling is that management do not want to spend the monies which is such a shame

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2015

Did not expect something perfect but it was really pretty. Food was nice but the most important thing is the room . it was really big even with the additional sofa and balcony. Bathroom could be better. And hotels beach was so nice, clean water .

As a conclusion it was perfect maybe because of the season.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank uygar o
Reviewed 14 September 2013

On the pictures hotel looked ok, but when we went there..oh noooo! Horrible room. we were 4 friends, booked 2 rooms and got 1 room for 4...actually room was for 3 max, but they put this metal extra bed. There was not enough space at all, bathroom too small and all was soo old and outdated, we wanted to run out from there the very first day! max 1* hotel, food very very poor and staff hardly speak english! But the view from balcony was amazing!and its just on the beach 10 metres away. There was no enterntainment at all, you had to go to marmaris to proper bars and clubs..boooring!!! an dmarket is horrible, these turks grabbing you by the hands and touching you bum! nasty creatures! travelled in september 2010

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank tekila bum bum b
Reviewed 21 November 2011

i stayed here it was clean and the best location ever, how ever the managment were very un polite and rude haveing lost my walet there fore al ove my money i asked if the manager could fone the police his answer was is it my fault and walked away i said please help me i could not believe next moorning i was blanked by all the staff apart from the boys at the bar who are always very nice, this manager is horrible unbelievable i was so distresed the last 4 days i lived a nite mare, not one person asked how i was ect i had to walk to a police station alone .without any help what so ever this does not reflect on the turkish locals who are so friendly and one mentions the amos and they frown enough said

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo