“We're going back this year!”
Review of Amaris Apartments

Amaris Apartments
Nijverdal, Overijssel, Netherlands
“We're going back this year!”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

A couple of years ago we have visited this appartment for the first time and we went back for two times and will be visiting this september again!

My girlfriend and I keep in touch with the owner and the crew over the year and the slogan is true: You visit us a a guest, you leave us as a friend.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
7 Thank DennisWijnberg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Turkish first
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I stayed at Amaris Apartments twice last year ,May and September.and would definitely go back again. Cant think of any bad points.

Room Tip: avoid top floor if possible
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
5 Thank dycoman
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Me and my girlfriend both of us aged 25-30 stayed at amaris apartments for a week at the end of September and honest to god it was the best holiday we've had for a long time!

We had initially booked into club amaris but due to a mixup with the agent we were given amaris apartments having spent a week with the amaris family (who coincidently also own the club amaris) I neednt have worried at all!

The apartments are clean and spacious and there were always sun Loungers around the pool during the day.

I have never stayed in a hotel where you are truly made to feel like part of the family. Anybody who says anything about Ryan and Eddie that is not positive clearly hasn't taken the time to get to know them including figen and recep and Adam!

What I liked most about the amaris apartments is the location you have the best of both worlds as it is far enough from the crazy loud nightlife of sea front with enough around the hotel to keep you busy and should you fancy a big night out it's only a 10 minute walk to the show bars! 10 out of 10 amaris we will be back in 2012!

• Stayed September 2011
5 Thank AWilkinson24
Lisburn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 October 2011

My family and i have been to Turkey 5 times now ,have stayed in different hotels but you could not beat the Amaris.The staff are amazing the owner,bar staff ,night staff.
,reception,maids and chef nothing is to much for them they would do anything for ya.my husband and my 15 year old son stayed here in2009 and stayed here again this year .we took my brother.sister-inlaw and their 17 yr old daughter they were amazed the service this hotel gave.we met so many nice people it was like one big family.the apartments are basic but clean the food is excellent what ever you ask for they will go out of there way to please .We got to know everyone that well we were crying leaving.Great bunch of people if you go here and dont enjoy yourself theres something wrong with ya.Will be going back next year all being well.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank elaine b
Newcastle on Tyne
Reviewed 30 October 2011

I have stayed at the Amaris apartments for the last 4 years. I have only been home for 1 week and I have already booked for next year. This will give some idea of how much I like it. The apartments are spotlessly clean, in a good position and the staff are fantastic. They are like family to me.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
6 Thank junep1
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marmaris
Supreme Hotel Marmaris
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,103 reviews
Club Turquoise
Club Turquoise
#42 of 234 in Marmaris

Been to Amaris Apartments? Share your experiences!