Amaris Apartments
USD 329*
USD 230*
USD 211*
USD 198*
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 113*
  • Breakfast included
Grand Pasa Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 210*
USD 85*
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 76*
Supreme Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 29*
Yunus Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 574*
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnext yeargreat holidaybar staffturkeyno liftrooms are basic but cleangreat funliving areacannot faultbars and restaurantsbeach fronteddiebosscleanersbarmanlaughlira
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I stayed at Amaris Apartments twice last year ,May and September.and would definitely go back again. Cant think of any bad points.

Room Tip: avoid top floor if possible
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank dycoman
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Me and my girlfriend both of us aged 25-30 stayed at amaris apartments for a week at the end of September and honest to god it was the best holiday we've had for a long time!

We had initially booked into club amaris but due to a mixup with the agent we were given amaris apartments having spent a week with the amaris family (who coincidently also own the club amaris) I neednt have worried at all!

The apartments are clean and spacious and there were always sun Loungers around the pool during the day.

I have never stayed in a hotel where you are truly made to feel like part of the family. Anybody who says anything about Ryan and Eddie that is not positive clearly hasn't taken the time to get to know them including figen and recep and Adam!

What I liked most about the amaris apartments is the location you have the best of both worlds as it is far enough from the crazy loud nightlife of sea front with enough around the hotel to keep you busy and should you fancy a big night out it's only a 10 minute walk to the show bars! 10 out of 10 amaris we will be back in 2012!

• Stayed: September 2011
5  Thank AWilkinson24
Reviewed 31 October 2011

My family and i have been to Turkey 5 times now ,have stayed in different hotels but you could not beat the Amaris.The staff are amazing the owner,bar staff ,night staff.
,reception,maids and chef nothing is to much for them they would do anything for ya.my husband and my 15 year old son stayed here in2009 and stayed here again this year .we took my brother.sister-inlaw and their 17 yr old daughter they were amazed the service this hotel gave.we met so many nice people it was like one big family.the apartments are basic but clean the food is excellent what ever you ask for they will go out of there way to please .We got to know everyone that well we were crying leaving.Great bunch of people if you go here and dont enjoy yourself theres something wrong with ya.Will be going back next year all being well.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank elaine b
Reviewed 30 October 2011

I have stayed at the Amaris apartments for the last 4 years. I have only been home for 1 week and I have already booked for next year. This will give some idea of how much I like it. The apartments are spotlessly clean, in a good position and the staff are fantastic. They are like family to me.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
6  Thank junep1
Reviewed 30 October 2011

I visited Amaris Apartments in sep/oct this year (2011) and i have to say it was the best holiday ive had in Turkey so far. We arrived at 2am and was giving our rooms mine was on the fourth floor but but due to an ankle injury was given a ground floor room at 9am the next morning. The staff work so hard and are there round the clock nothing is too much trouble for them
Ryan,Eddie, Adem,Rico, Figen and the rest of the staff made us feel like part of the family and was always on hand for a laugh and a joke, i felt relaxed and safe around them.
Some people said they were pushy and tried to get people to eat and drink there, i say that is part of their job and anywhere you go in marmaris you will get the same, we found a simple no thanks worked wonders.
We had a fab Turkish Night with wonderful food and entertainment and even the staff got up to dance.
Our apartment was very clean and the maids came in everyday and were really nice. we didnt have a problem with the room it was lovely and spacious with a big outside space.
We ate their too and didnt have to wait long for our food, and when it came it was really nice we never had one bad mealand the sunday dinners are out of this world. The staff also told us how to get to the nearest supermarket and which ones were the cheapest and also told us how to get to the seafront and the things that were around us. Eddie was more than helpful when i couldnt get the phonecard to work and came to the phonebox and sorted it out for me.
We didnt find that noise was a problem and had no trouble sleeping even with our balcony doors open. the music was always turned down later on of an evening and anything you wanted to watch on the tv they were more than happy to put on for you.
I went with my husband and several friends and we were all coming and going at different times of the day and night and was never once felt intimidated by any of the saff.
I would recommend Amaris Apartments to anyone of my friends or family as i know they would be well looked after by great staff that make you feel at home. We will definatly booking again.

Room Tip: we had z103 fab if u cant use the stairs
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends