All reviews city break fish market nice hotel hot options great shower little touches tea coffee first floor small balcony room was spacious turkey yogurt perfect location turkish breakfast salad noise bazaar
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I loved this hotel - for its location and ambience as well as the efficient, friendly staff. It is well appointed, clean with interesting, tasteful décor. The staff were incredibly helpful, from the front desk people to the lovely women who cleaned the room and quickly did laundry for me and returned it the same day. The breakfast was full of a variety of good food.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Infinity City H, Genel Müdür at Infinity Exclusive City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are most grateful for your feedback, and for you mentioning that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We try our very best to ensure that each of our guests receive exemplary service, and is welcomed with warm and genuine hospitality, in order to deliver an incomparable 5* experience.

I appreciate you recognising our service and dedication in your review, which really does mean a great deal to us. I shared your review with our team as there can be no greater motivator than our guests' comments.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best hotel's I've stayed in. From you entering the hotel to when you check out, the staff can't do enough to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The breakfast has so much variety and the location is great, so many restaurants and cafes near by. Highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ismail007
Infinity City H, Yönetici at Infinity Exclusive City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking time to share your review regarding your experience at Infinity City Hotel.

I would like to specially thank you for your kind comments about our staff. I shared your review with our team as there can be no greater motivator than our guests' comments.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

First the nice parts of our stay:
- Location: hotel is smack in the town centre, and you walk directly out to the bazaar street. The harbour is just around the corner, and there are plenty of eateries around. The fish market is about 2 blocks away.
- Rates are reasonable for quad family rooms. There are only a few with these in town.
- Food and drinks: There are always some snacks in the lobby for guests to self service. And also a water dispenser.
- Internet works well, toilet is spacious with good water strength
- Breakfast buffet was pretty substantial. There were even instant noodles!

Second, the parts that need work:
- Some room configurations are pretty odd and rooms very narrow. The walls separating the rooms are thin.
- Hotel is popular with local and Chinese tourists, that can be noisy along the corridors and in the rooms late into the night. At 1am we still had people blasting their tv, moving furnitures and shouting to other rooms. Why can we hear it? Thanks to the thin walls.
- Our check-in was late (4pm), but all fairly we did a walk-in so the room needed to be readied after the guests have checked out.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Infinity City H, Yönetici at Infinity Exclusive City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for taking time to share your review regarding your experience.

We have taken your comments on board and are working to resolve the issues.

Your feedback were addressed to our management.

Hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

We stayed at the Infinity boutique hotel for about 5 nights and had a great time.

The room was spacious, very clean and well decorated. We really enjoyed the use of the mini fridge, safe and the great shower.

The breakfast was the best we've had in Turkey, lots of options for vegans.

The staff was very friendly, these women at breakfast work hard to ensure the quality of the service and it shows. They were very kind with our kids.

We recommend this place.

Room Tip: Inquire for a room that is quieter. Not so close to the bar.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TravellingPageFamily
Reviewed 24 October 2017

well I started my vacation in my loving Turkey I arrive late in beautiful Fethiye with no reservations tired after 22 hours flying but knowing is low season that's what help me that night I had Infinity boutique hotel in my list and I found a room the cheapest but no the least clean small but enough for a tired dude to take a shower and sleep like a baby is basic and enough for me the entire hotel is 3 to 5 floors so clean well organize but the surprise was yet to come and it was breakfast I was tired and sad AC had lost my baggage til today but breakfast was so cool so much food carefully prepare but 5 hard working Turkish ladies so brilliant everything was there from3 to 4 cheeses to fresh fruits cakes breads olives salads u named it plus fresh made omelettes or eggs ur way wow can forget that the boys at the reservations r very laid back but helpful no complains just was a surprise for me the western pop so much pop American music I'm used to Turkish music

Room Tip: the back rooms r more silent
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Al L
Infinity Exclus... H, Manager at Infinity Exclusive City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear Al L ,
Thank you for your polite comment.
Hope to see you again in our hotel
King Regards