Review Highlights
Blue cruise

We went on the blue cruise for a week, such a beautiful country and such amazing service!! The... read more

Reviewed 16 February 2019
Robyndehaan
via mobile
Incredible experience for the family!!

Ali and his crew were superb hosts! From the very first meal, to finding hidden and magical bays... read more

Reviewed 12 July 2018
nadmadwood
Melbourne, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Fethiye
from USD 334.21
from USD 275.44
from USD 275.44
from USD 20.17
More Info
All reviews every meal true turkish hospitality snorkeling gear turkey sea turtles amazing experience next year legend knowledge crew skipper bays boat beds turquoise yacht chill
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Fancy visiting small laid-back fishing villages and towns perched on sheer rocks by the water? Hidden coves, emerald waters highlighting ancient submerged cities of yore? On-board pampering by the skipper and 2 crew doubling up as valets, chef and service staff, whatever.... Simply yummy food? Star Cruise? NO, NO, just a simple wooden Turkish gulet (5 cabins) on a-4 days 3 nights coasting Turkey’s south west shoreline.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Jenny S
Reviewed 1 December 2015

I joined a Yoga Cruise with My Blue Cruise in September 2015 and had an excellent experience. Here are my highlights;

- the staff onboard the boat are some of the friendliest, accommodating, hospitable people in Turkey I have met on my trip so far. They are also very knowledgable of the Lycian / Ottoman history in this region.
- sunrise and sunset yoga with visiting Yoga Teacher. It was amazing to practice yoga in such a stunning environment - surrounded my the clearest turquoise waters and spotting turtles while we practiced.
- spectacular snorkelling - every bay we visited I snorkelled with many giant turtles.
- hiking the Lycian Coast and visiting ancient ruins
- the food onboard is excellent - there's a lot of variety. I am vegetarian and had many dishes to choose from every meal.
- The cabins are clean and comfortable however I always chose to sleep under the stars which was amazing to wake up to incredible sunrises.
- The staff and the rest of the passengers onboard were all really friendly, laid-back and relaxed - it's possible to have many moments of being social but also to find a quite place on the boat for solitude and 'me time'.
- I would go back in a heart beat! I know there's lots of interesting yoga cruises they are running next year - check it out!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 13 October 2015

I did a 4 day/3 night Fethiye-Olympus gulet trip with My Blue Cruise and loved it. We didn't actually manage to get to Olympus because of bad weather but enjoyed pottering around the islands in the bay near Fethiye. Ali, Elias and Hilme were great crew and the food was excellent. Lots of fresh salads and grilled meat. The boat was really large and the cabins spacious with an excellent bathroom in each one. We chose to sleep on deck under the stars at night on comfy sun lounger mattresses, which was a highlight of the trip. I would totally recommend this company. We enjoyed our trip so much that we stayed on a couple more nights! Ali was very accommodating in dropping us off somewhere we could catch a bus to our next destination.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Myself and 16 of my closest friends went on an 8 day cruise through the Mediterranean with My Blue Cruise and it was absolutely perfect!

The crew were wonderful, helpful, knowledgable, and so fun. Ali was fantastic - he answered all of our questions before we set sail, knew exactly where to take us and where was too crowded, and provided so much fun for us. He's energetic and sweet and always down for fun. Ilyas, our chef and real-life merman, made us the best most delicious meals, taught us to fish, and provided us with endless smiles. Our captain, Emin, guided us safely and smoothly through our journey.

The boat, the Seaborn Legend, was perfect and beautiful. The cabins provided plenty of space for all of our stuff and each had a bathroom with shower and toilet. It's pretty hot down in the cabins (as with most boats), so we mostly slept on deck on super comfortable deck beds. The boat had tons of blankets, sheets, and pillows. Nighttime provided the best star gazing and a wonderful breeze. During the day, we sunbathed on the deck beds, read in the shade, snorkeled (the boat had a few masks and fins to share), swam (the boat had pool noodles and some tubes!), jumped off every edge of the boat, hiked (Ali took us on a personal hike at Cleopatra's hamam), and basically live the absolute best life.

Food was the best I've ever had on any trip. Freshly made at every meal and a 5pm teatime. Ali made sure to ask of allergies and dietary restrictions and were very nice about providing appropriate foods for all of our group.

They made sure that we had the best trip and every night catered to our wishes. We celebrated 2 birthdays and an engagement on the ship. Ali provided cakes and champagne for our celebrations and bought decorations! It was seriously the sweetest and so unexpected. We had a white party on our last night on the ship and crew dressed in white to join our fun! We truly became family on the ship and didn't want to leave. I still dream of nights on the boat and days soaking in the sun.

This was the best trip of my life (so far) and I would return to the Seaborn Legend every summer if possible. I would recommend Ali and crew for anyone looking for an easy going, relaxing, and fun trip on the Turkish Mediterranean.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Our gang of 17 went on an 8-day cruise with My Blue Cruise aboard the Seaborn Legend and it was the BEST VACATION we have ever been on!!! These are just a few of the reasons why:

CREW: We had the nicest, most accommodating crew with our favorite captain, Ali! They made sure we were safe, comfortable and happy at all times! They were hospitable and genuinely made the Seaborn our home for that week. We can't thank them enough for how accommodating they were.

FOOD: Some of the best food we had in Turkey was on that boat. We were amazed at ever single meal! Again, the crew was SO accommodating, especially considering we had three vegetarians and a serious gluten-free-or-will-end-up-in-the-hospital aboard our ship. Still, the crew made it work and made sure everyone was able to eat all the food. Everything we ate fresh, local and delicious. Even our New York trained chef was super impressed! Our friends celebrated two birthdays and an engagement during this week long trip, and the crew even managed to get champagne and cake for us- seriously, the BEST.

ACTIVITIES: The crew made sure we were always having a great time! they really thought of everything - they had snorkeling gear, noodles, floats- everything we needed for a great time! we jumped off the boat, went rope swinging, fishing, hiking, spent some days relaxing and reading, and ended every night looking up at the clear sky and star gazing. Could not have been more perfect.

We highly recommend considering My Blue Cruise for your next vacation. We had the most incredible time with the best crew in Turkey!!!

Date of experience: August 2015