“My Blue Cruise is THE BEST”
Review of My Blue Cruise

My Blue Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My Blue Cruise, an independent Turkish Riviera & Gulet charter agency providing a unique cruising experience. Located in Fethiye, where the slopes of the Mendos Mountains meet the Mediterranean shores of the gulf of Fethiye, My Blue Cruise is a flexible company providing unforgettable sailing experiences along the famous turquoise coast, which is regarded by many travel experts, to be one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. A memorable cruise on a beautiful, hand-constructed, wooden yacht encompasses traditional cuisine, stunning scenery, refreshing swimming breaks, and an exceptional lifestyle. Your cruise can include paragliding, diving or water sports as well. The crew of “My Blue Cruise” has fifteen years of local sailing experience, enabling them to build up intense, first-hand knowledge, to pass onto their passengers. They will show you parts of Turkey, that you have never seen in any guidebook or travel publication. All our traditional Turkish gulet boats, range from 21 to 29 meters, with 6-8 double or twin cabins that have en suite bathrooms. Sailing choices include… · A private yacht charter with groups of friends or family · A shared cabin cruise charter with the opportunity to meet fellow adventurers from around the world
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Myself and 16 of my closest friends went on an 8 day cruise through the Mediterranean with My Blue Cruise and it was absolutely perfect!

The crew were wonderful, helpful, knowledgable, and so fun. Ali was fantastic - he answered all of our questions before we set sail, knew exactly where to take us and where was too crowded, and provided so much fun for us. He's energetic and sweet and always down for fun. Ilyas, our chef and real-life merman, made us the best most delicious meals, taught us to fish, and provided us with endless smiles. Our captain, Emin, guided us safely and smoothly through our journey.

The boat, the Seaborn Legend, was perfect and beautiful. The cabins provided plenty of space for all of our stuff and each had a bathroom with shower and toilet. It's pretty hot down in the cabins (as with most boats), so we mostly slept on deck on super comfortable deck beds. The boat had tons of blankets, sheets, and pillows. Nighttime provided the best star gazing and a wonderful breeze. During the day, we sunbathed on the deck beds, read in the shade, snorkeled (the boat had a few masks and fins to share), swam (the boat had pool noodles and some tubes!), jumped off every edge of the boat, hiked (Ali took us on a personal hike at Cleopatra's hamam), and basically live the absolute best life.

Food was the best I've ever had on any trip. Freshly made at every meal and a 5pm teatime. Ali made sure to ask of allergies and dietary restrictions and were very nice about providing appropriate foods for all of our group.

They made sure that we had the best trip and every night catered to our wishes. We celebrated 2 birthdays and an engagement on the ship. Ali provided cakes and champagne for our celebrations and bought decorations! It was seriously the sweetest and so unexpected. We had a white party on our last night on the ship and crew dressed in white to join our fun! We truly became family on the ship and didn't want to leave. I still dream of nights on the boat and days soaking in the sun.

This was the best trip of my life (so far) and I would return to the Seaborn Legend every summer if possible. I would recommend Ali and crew for anyone looking for an easy going, relaxing, and fun trip on the Turkish Mediterranean.

All reviews
"turquoise"
"chill"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Our gang of 17 went on an 8-day cruise with My Blue Cruise aboard the Seaborn Legend and it was the BEST VACATION we have ever been on!!! These are just a few of the reasons why:

CREW: We had the nicest, most accommodating crew with our favorite captain, Ali! They made sure we were safe, comfortable and happy at all times! They were hospitable and genuinely made the Seaborn our home for that week. We can't thank them enough for how accommodating they were.

FOOD: Some of the best food we had in Turkey was on that boat. We were amazed at ever single meal! Again, the crew was SO accommodating, especially considering we had three vegetarians and a serious gluten-free-or-will-end-up-in-the-hospital aboard our ship. Still, the crew made it work and made sure everyone was able to eat all the food. Everything we ate fresh, local and delicious. Even our New York trained chef was super impressed! Our friends celebrated two birthdays and an engagement during this week long trip, and the crew even managed to get champagne and cake for us- seriously, the BEST.

ACTIVITIES: The crew made sure we were always having a great time! they really thought of everything - they had snorkeling gear, noodles, floats- everything we needed for a great time! we jumped off the boat, went rope swinging, fishing, hiking, spent some days relaxing and reading, and ended every night looking up at the clear sky and star gazing. Could not have been more perfect.

We highly recommend considering My Blue Cruise for your next vacation. We had the most incredible time with the best crew in Turkey!!!

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I'm still reeling from life on Seaborn Legend. Without exaggeration, those 8 days and 7 nights were some of the best of my life. The scenery, the beautiful boat (great cabins with small bathrooms in each, beautiful wood everything, speakers for music, perfect lounging areas), the super chill and friendly crew, the food—my god, the breakfasts, the LIFE. Swim, eat, read, nap, swim, eat, read, nap. Cozy coves and fun at night. Stars. Remember stars? The crew found the perfect balance of showing us great sites and keeping us out of rough waters. We saw PLENTY. I am terrible at relaxing, but I figured it out pretty quickly.

Around halfway through, when we stopped in a city for supplies for a couple of hours, I stepped off the boat, walked down the pier, turned around, and got back on the boat. It was home. No, it was better than home, because I'm home now, and I want to go baaaaaaaaaack.

Organize a trip with 15 or so close friends and make it happen. You will absolutely have the best time.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

After being on a Bluecruise this spring, there was no question, that we wanted to spend our summer vacation on the Seaborn Legend again! Although we chose the same route, the cruise was completely different, since we were taken to other marvellous bays and places to visit. We thoroughly enjoyed Captain Ali's and his crew's hospitality, delicious food, sea and nature at its best, the stars at night and the sunrise in the early mornings. Practising and teaching yoga on the boat is a unforgettable experience - there is certainly no nicer yogaspace than the deck of the Seaborn Legend. If you like cristal clear waters, fresh air, silence, good company of like-minded travellers, excellent food and sleeping under the stars and you don't like crowded beaches and overrated hotels, you will definitely enjoy this cruise! And - this is a perfect vacation with kids (who know and enjoy swimming). We will again recommend this cruise from every point of view.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank KateAlinaArun
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 August 2015

We just returned from an 8 day private cruise aboard the Seaborn Legend and it was without a doubt the best trip of my life!!!

I began organizing a private cruise with 17 people about 7 months ago and I'm sure I have been the most annoying person to deal with, but Ali replied timely and in an efficient manner to each and every single one of my emails. Every question, concern, and comment had been addressed before we boarded the ship and we arrived feeling ready and prepared for our week long cruise.

Life aboard the cruise was excellent with the best thing being the most delicious food ready for us 3 times a day. Authentic Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine prepared fresh every meal by our chef Elies and the rest of the crew. Eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, cheeses, olives, fruit, jams, and breads for breakfast, pastas, salads, rice and yogurt for lunch, and fresh seafood, bbq chicken and meat, and local delicious dishes for dinner, with dessert and fresh fruit always at the end of the meal. Tea time with cookies was around 5pm every evening and this is something I really enjoyed and got used to every day!

The actual boat went above and beyond all of our expectations. Each cabin had a private bathroom and shower with plenty of space to unpack and move around. Most people slept above the deck on the luxurious deck cushions they provided. We loved the huge, communal table for eating and the back of the boat had an especially relaxing spot in the shade for readinig and taking naps.

Our days were spent swimming, snorkeling, jumping off the boat, fishing, rope swinging, exploring cute towns, hiking, reading, napping and growing accustomed to the slow, easy, relaxed days of life aboard a ship. We were never anxious to get somewhere or see a certain site, we were completely trustful of the captain, Emin and Ali to guide us where they saw fit. Some sites we missed because it was too crowded or the sea was too rough, but it was never a problem for us.

This was especially a special trip for me because I turned 30 and got engaged on the boat. It was a complete shock when Ali and the crew presented me with a beautiful beach towel for my birthday and when they made sure the morning of the engagement was special and private for the 2 of us. They really went above and beyond all of our expectations and became part of our little "family" for the 8 days we spend with them. I will never forget this trip and the way Ali and the crew treated us. I hope to someday go back to Turkey and cruise again aboard the Seaborn Legend!!!

3  Thank LaurenLC882