Review Highlights
Special experience

What a great nature, sea and Turkish experience - perfect. If you want to have a completely... read more

Reviewed 3 November 2020
Exploration245589
Ludenscheid, Germany
Wonderful experience!

Captain Ali and his crew take you to the most beautiful spots in this beautiful region of crystal... read more

Reviewed 3 November 2020
MB3013

Recommended experiences in and around Fethiye
from USD 553.13
from USD 29.39
from USD 102.56
More Info
All reviews captain ali yoga lessons prepared fresh turquoise coast turkish cuisine turkey beautiful boat legend crew bays nature kayaking sea swim mediterranean
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Our gang of 17 went on an 8-day cruise with My Blue Cruise aboard the Seaborn Legend and it was the BEST VACATION we have ever been on!!! These are just a few of the reasons why:

CREW: We had the nicest, most accommodating crew with our favorite captain, Ali! They made sure we were safe, comfortable and happy at all times! They were hospitable and genuinely made the Seaborn our home for that week. We can't thank them enough for how accommodating they were.

FOOD: Some of the best food we had in Turkey was on that boat. We were amazed at ever single meal! Again, the crew was SO accommodating, especially considering we had three vegetarians and a serious gluten-free-or-will-end-up-in-the-hospital aboard our ship. Still, the crew made it work and made sure everyone was able to eat all the food. Everything we ate fresh, local and delicious. Even our New York trained chef was super impressed! Our friends celebrated two birthdays and an engagement during this week long trip, and the crew even managed to get champagne and cake for us- seriously, the BEST.

ACTIVITIES: The crew made sure we were always having a great time! they really thought of everything - they had snorkeling gear, noodles, floats- everything we needed for a great time! we jumped off the boat, went rope swinging, fishing, hiking, spent some days relaxing and reading, and ended every night looking up at the clear sky and star gazing. Could not have been more perfect.

We highly recommend considering My Blue Cruise for your next vacation. We had the most incredible time with the best crew in Turkey!!!

1  Thank cristina p
Reviewed 16 September 2015

I'm still reeling from life on Seaborn Legend. Without exaggeration, those 8 days and 7 nights were some of the best of my life. The scenery, the beautiful boat (great cabins with small bathrooms in each, beautiful wood everything, speakers for music, perfect lounging areas), the super chill and friendly crew, the food—my god, the breakfasts, the LIFE. Swim, eat, read, nap, swim, eat, read, nap. Cozy coves and fun at night. Stars. Remember stars? The crew found the perfect balance of showing us great sites and keeping us out of rough waters. We saw PLENTY. I am terrible at relaxing, but I figured it out pretty quickly.

Around halfway through, when we stopped in a city for supplies for a couple of hours, I stepped off the boat, walked down the pier, turned around, and got back on the boat. It was home. No, it was better than home, because I'm home now, and I want to go baaaaaaaaaack.

Organize a trip with 15 or so close friends and make it happen. You will absolutely have the best time.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

After being on a Bluecruise this spring, there was no question, that we wanted to spend our summer vacation on the Seaborn Legend again! Although we chose the same route, the cruise was completely different, since we were taken to other marvellous bays and places to visit. We thoroughly enjoyed Captain Ali's and his crew's hospitality, delicious food, sea and nature at its best, the stars at night and the sunrise in the early mornings. Practising and teaching yoga on the boat is a unforgettable experience - there is certainly no nicer yogaspace than the deck of the Seaborn Legend. If you like cristal clear waters, fresh air, silence, good company of like-minded travellers, excellent food and sleeping under the stars and you don't like crowded beaches and overrated hotels, you will definitely enjoy this cruise! And - this is a perfect vacation with kids (who know and enjoy swimming). We will again recommend this cruise from every point of view.

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank KateAlinaArun
Reviewed 21 August 2015

We just returned from an 8 day private cruise aboard the Seaborn Legend and it was without a doubt the best trip of my life!!!

I began organizing a private cruise with 17 people about 7 months ago and I'm sure I have been the most annoying person to deal with, but Ali replied timely and in an efficient manner to each and every single one of my emails. Every question, concern, and comment had been addressed before we boarded the ship and we arrived feeling ready and prepared for our week long cruise.

Life aboard the cruise was excellent with the best thing being the most delicious food ready for us 3 times a day. Authentic Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine prepared fresh every meal by our chef Elies and the rest of the crew. Eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, cheeses, olives, fruit, jams, and breads for breakfast, pastas, salads, rice and yogurt for lunch, and fresh seafood, bbq chicken and meat, and local delicious dishes for dinner, with dessert and fresh fruit always at the end of the meal. Tea time with cookies was around 5pm every evening and this is something I really enjoyed and got used to every day!

The actual boat went above and beyond all of our expectations. Each cabin had a private bathroom and shower with plenty of space to unpack and move around. Most people slept above the deck on the luxurious deck cushions they provided. We loved the huge, communal table for eating and the back of the boat had an especially relaxing spot in the shade for readinig and taking naps.

Our days were spent swimming, snorkeling, jumping off the boat, fishing, rope swinging, exploring cute towns, hiking, reading, napping and growing accustomed to the slow, easy, relaxed days of life aboard a ship. We were never anxious to get somewhere or see a certain site, we were completely trustful of the captain, Emin and Ali to guide us where they saw fit. Some sites we missed because it was too crowded or the sea was too rough, but it was never a problem for us.

This was especially a special trip for me because I turned 30 and got engaged on the boat. It was a complete shock when Ali and the crew presented me with a beautiful beach towel for my birthday and when they made sure the morning of the engagement was special and private for the 2 of us. They really went above and beyond all of our expectations and became part of our little "family" for the 8 days we spend with them. I will never forget this trip and the way Ali and the crew treated us. I hope to someday go back to Turkey and cruise again aboard the Seaborn Legend!!!

5  Thank LaurenLC882
Reviewed 21 August 2015

Just came back from the 7 night cruise on the coast of Antalya - in our case Demre to Fethye. It was just excellent in everything and I cannot recommend it more. We were a group of 17 friends in their 20's-30's and we had the most amazing time.
The crew of three was very friendly and accommodating, they cooked very delicious meals and took us everyday in great spots. They are all very experienced and know best the coast and how to avoid the super touristy traps. The tour was also pretty various, as we visited towns, went hiking, and of course swimming and snorkeling. I also had the chance to fish a few times together with the crew, and caught a pretty big one.

We were all positively surprised by the boat, the cabins are nice and spacious, with private bath and shower! There is plenty of space also outside where most of us slept to look at the stars and stay cooler. The boat was clean and they were very discrete in keeping it in order and cleaning when we were off to some activities.

Overall an unforgettable experience at a very reasonable and fair price.