All reviews central location carnival restaurant would highly recommend this hotel restaurants and shops sea view lovely hotel turkey enjoyed my stay a lovely stay town centre location is great the hotel staff swimming pool clean rooms sea front next year marina
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Dined here recently. Lovely meal , friendly staff, reasonable costs. Spotlessly clean. One of the most amazing views ever. Ideal place if people watching is your thing. Located right on the front corner of the marina at Fethiye. Will be back.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Watson,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking time to share your review regarding your experience at Orka Boutique Hotel.

We are most grateful for your feedback, and for you mentioning that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We try our very best to ensure that each of our guests receive exemplary service, and is welcomed with warm and genuine hospitality, in order to deliver an incomparable 5* experience.

I would like to specially thank you for your kind comments about our staff. I shared your review with our team as there can be no greater motivator than our guests' comments.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with all the modern amenities. Spotlessly clean and well equipped rooms. The views from the room are gorgeous! The location of the hotel is perfect, literally a five minute walk from the umbrella street. The hotel staff is extremely polite and very helpful! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Orka Hotel and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to book a place in beautiful Fethiye!

Stayed: October 2018
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

After a day at the market on Tuesday with 3 hungry kids in tow, we came across the Orka whilst searching for somewhere to eat. 1st impressions are always a good thing.
Well what can I say.. Great menu and food but the most impressive part? A family of 5 ate a decent meal with drinks for £6 a head.
We were so impressed by that and also the look of the hotel that we have booked it for ourselves in August 2019.
We are looking forward to coming back

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Smiling reception welcomed.
Very well organized staff system management .
All the staff in Restaurant , Bar and office was kind to help .
Back side of hotel facing sea.
very responsible wakeup call.
Room was small but well equipped.
Bath accessories, toiletries was appriciateable.

Room Tip: They have two side views, one is mountain side other is sea view. Its your choice but seaside is great.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Mian,

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

A friend and I recently went to Fethiye after being in Istanbul for a few days. I had unfortunately suffered an ankle sprain in Instanbul and was in very low spirits. On the same say we had checked in to Orka Boutique Hotel and cannot speak highly enough. The staff are absolutely AMAZING. They are all extremely genuine, caring and accommodating ensuring I was ok the whole time. The rooms are beautiful, spacious and very clean with amazing view. The restaurant attached to the hotel, Carnival, meets the quality in service standard of that of the hotel staff. Each and every worker is extremely friendly and polite. If you happen to head there after 2pm you will have the honour of meeting the restaurant manager. I am sad I didnt get his name however he ensures he acknowledges each and every patron in a very friendly happy manner. He too was also very accommodating to my situtation. I cannot speak highly enough of the quality and service of all staff. Thank you all again so much. Will definitely be recommending Orka to all that I know and will definitely be back when I return to Turkey.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Orka Boutique H, Ön Büro Müdürü at Orka Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Amanda,