“Best calzone ever!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

I go to this restaurant every time I visit Fethiye, even if I'm not staying in Calis we always have a trip down and always go here. The staff are lovely and very welcoming. The food is outstanding, I've never had a bad meal. My personal favourite is the calzone pizza. It's absolutely huge and I've never finished one! Reasonably priced and great quality. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Stayed at calis beach and this was by far the best meal we had while on holiday.
The meal was well presented and excellent value for money.
The staff were very friendly and the place was on the front and very clean.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

We enjoyed our week here & loved the restaurants & bars where we could enjoy a meal & cocktails.The waiters & bar staff were so friendly & helpful, lovely setting listening to the sound of the waves while enjoying a cocktail.

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Brilliant restaurant and brilliant staff. They offer a great menu which is extensive and full of 'goodies' to keep any diner happy. Can't wait to return ... for a seafood pasta or shall I have a steak or their fantastic Mexican Chicken? PS: Their masked potato is even better than I can make!

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Had a lovely lunch here on our last day of our holiday, very engaging staff and lovely views over the beach. Pizza for three of us were excellent, well cooked crispy and loads of choice of toppings. The chicken and cheese Baguette. They do a great value lunch deals. Toilets clean, and overall a lovely place which we will definitely return to on future trips.