“Brilliant!”

Cuisines: Italian, Turkish, Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have visted Summer rose on more than one occasion. I visited in June 2018 and loved it here! The staff are friendly, attentive, nothing is too much trouble! The food and service is impeccable. I am back here now in september 2018 and again have visited on many occasion throughout my stay. Pleasw visit here you wont regret it! Try the mousakka it is beautiful!! Thanks Abu, Dominique and all the staff for being so welcoming and ensuring i enjoy my time here!

1  Thank Gemma T

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

4 of us ate here, the owner is very friendly and attentive, the food was great and the atmosphere friendly and relaxed.

Very tasty meatballs!

1  Thank Zac E
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

AKA Summer Rose PLEASE DONT GO HERE! My 3YEAR old DAUGHTER needed the TOILET. It was at the back and I took her, the window was open and frosted through the window I could see a MAN LOOKING through the side of it at her (he was at the back of the place) there was a mesh up but when he saw me looking at home he then looked away. I got my daughter out of there and told the bartender he went to the back, and I told my husband. The main man went outside with me and said there was nobody there, he then said that the other man sitting at the back had seen someone walk past (so confirming there had been someone there) I EMPLURE you please don’t take your children it’s not safe we left. Obviously I am shaken with the experience and after paying over 100TL to go here save your money.

3  Thank Kel B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

AKA barbells PLEASE DONT GO HERE! My 3YEAR old DAUGHTER needed the TOILET. It was at the back and I took her, the window was open and frosted through the window I could see a MAN LOOKING through the side of it at her (he was at the back of the place) there was a mesh up but when he saw me looking at home he then looked away. I got my daughter out of there and told the bartender he went to the back, and I told my husband. The main man went outside with me and said there was nobody there, he then said that the other man sitting at the back had seen someone walk past (so confirming there had been someone there) I EMPLURE you please don’t take your children it’s not safe we left. Obviously I am shaken with the experience and after paying over 100TL to go here save your money.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We visited chalis for the 2nd year, always looking for new places to eat we checked out trip adviser, good reviews so thought we would give it a go, well we did and went back several times. The owner was very welcoming and friendly, great customer service and staff. The food was really nice full of flavours and well presented. We went back several times. Not on the sea front but well worth finding.

1  Thank lynvan01