“Top class”

Summer Breeze Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #126 of 497 Restaurants in Fethiye
Price range: USD 2 - USD 9
Description: Cooking with love, provides food for the soul!
Description: Cooking with love, provides food for the soul!
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Visited here for our holidays with my little boy who has a severe peanut allergy

Tarik and the staff here looked after our every need

Would highly recommend to anybody who has any issues with allergies etc as the staff are so helpful

My boy built up a great relationship with tarik, wedo and oz who all took time out to make sure he felt right at home

Tarik also went out his way to buy him gifts etc which we as a family are very grateful for

110% for customer service
110% food quality

WE WILL DEFO BE BACK

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I honestly don’t know we’re to start with this review. I had previously contacted the summer breeze restaurant around February regarding my sons peanut allergy as it is very severe and air Bourne which limits where I can take or eat with him and I got a reply saying that they didn’t use peanuts etc but the service we received when we got there was something I never expected. From the minute we arrived until we left to head back the U.K. we were made to feel so welcome. We ate here almost every night. My son Arron built a wonderful relationship with Tarik the owner and he was so kind to him which I can’t thank him enough for. The other waiters oz and weedo and all the rest were so friendly towards us aswell, even tariks Mum bless her. The food was absolutely delicious I’m sure between my family we made our way threw the menu, I couldn’t fault a thing. Chefs special curry was my favourite! The restaurant was spotless from the decor right down to the toilets, they even had some personal care items in them which I found a great idea. A massive thank you for looking after my sons health so well and making us feel so welcome we will definitely be back. Arrons missing them all already.

3  Thank emma t
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Had a few meals here the men here was so welcoming so polite and had a good laugh with them.
Good choice of meals and the chicken stir fry was brilliant and very filling and we loved the puffer bread

2  Thank Jenny G
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We went to summerbreeze And the staff are great workers and great place and my nephew has a peanut allergy this resturant is one of the best n will be back ASAP ?

2  Thank gramzo2010
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Great to eat here... never had a bad meal...
The Pizza is Brill they will make any type you want...

Nice chill seats at front of restaurant... the Guys will look after you 24/7 if required

1  Thank SteveProud