1,057 results
All reviews turkey mevlana museum washing machine nice hotel cultural center takes place every saturday walking distance clean and comfortable rooms minute walk free breakfast restaurant staff the wi fi good size turkish hotels excellent stay dinner buffet
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I highly recommend staying at he Hilton Garden Inn Konya. The staff, facility and sleeping accommodations were like home away from home. I plan to stay there on my next visit to Konya. The staff is great.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden I... K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion. I am happy to learn that you had a really nice stay at our hotel. I am sure that all your suggestions will help other guests to enjoy even more their stay in Konya. It will be an honour to welcome you again in Hilton Garden Inn Konya.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Very very nice clean hotel good WiFi
Signal staff very very nice and freindly except when we checked in
The lady who served us seemed very cold towards us other than that
Ten out of ten will definitely definitely go back there again

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I've tried many of konya's hotel, however this one was the best. Comfortable rooms, great acces to tram and city center, in the vicinity of Mevalana kultur Merkezi and the shrine. Excellent for a placid stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel good price and quick check in and check out
Clean and comfortable rooms
Good choice of breakfast
Overall a good stay and hope to be back soon

Compliments to Hasan (Receptionist) who was very helpful at all times

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Good place for Movlana lovers is the biggest point , good cleaning, big room, good price are also the point .
But very poor breakfast, and I prefer don't talk about services .... It was disaster .
I suggested to their respectful manager , must organize a oriented team of server , cleaner and other issues, to elevated their stars as a real Hilton.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hilton Garden I... K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Konya, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest, thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations. We really appreciate all your comments, help us to improve each day the service we provide to our guests. Best regards,
İlhan Bilici,