Our tour group organisers booked this hotel .We found it tacky and in need of some TLC,or probably needs to be refurbished.Slippers in room were grubby and well used,electrical outlets were dilapidated
,bathroom was unclean with mouldy silicon,and vanity lights not working,cigarette burns on vanity shelf,bits of scotia falling off in bedroom.Everything felt unclean.
All in all not a pleasant experience
Only plus was close to museum and mosque.
Hopefully breakfast may be of a higher standard
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking