“Very good breakfast!”
Review of Tuzu Biberi

Tuzu Biberi
Ranked #88 of 2,942 Restaurants in Izmir
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Worth the ratings! Very good atmosphere and friendly staff. Unfortunately, there was no espresso during our visit but that’s ok.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Göztepe branch.
Today was the first day of new menu. This time cafe focuses on great taste and quality but less choice than before. You won’t find beer steak or other type of pure meet.

We tried chicken and meat + eggplant meatball [meet -square]
Awesome. Great taste.
The manager of the cafe is very nice and caring person.
Good luck with new menu.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We had breakfast at the location that was a little north of this one, across from the Alsancak ferry (there is no TripAdvisor site for it) and enjoyed our experience. We had a traditional Turkish breakfast the first day and veggie egg dishes the second time. The food was pretty good but we were really impressed with the service. The retaurant was also very strict about no smoking, which we appreciated and had the best bathrooms we've encountered in Izmir.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

1. Unstable. You order same menu item but you receive different quality and taste (Mıhlama , See review below )
2. Service. My husband and I ordered food same time , but mine came hot , I ate it and then only my husband’s came. Service is not good therefore.
#1. A month ago my husband and I visited this cafe for breakfast.
We ordered a toast (good one ) and Mıhlama (butter , corn flour and cheese kasha) which is so great there.
A month ago they prepared it with kaşar (yellow Turkish cheese ) and taste was awesome.
On April ,19 I visited this cafe again and ordered same Mıhlama . Unfortunately , they must have changed cheese cause taste and look was not as great as first time. It depends on cheese used where Mıhlama stretches when you take it , but this one ... just like porridge with no cheese taste.
That’s why I won’t go there again. Who knows , what will come when I order it again ?

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Authentic, salt and pepper deliciously delicious. We loved the Turkish coffee a must. Loved the hospitality and array of patterned plates...all about the locals and fresh honest food.

Date of visit: February 2017