“Busy restaurant when nearby places were half empty”
Review of Topcu

Topcu
Ranked #421 of 2,899 Restaurants in Izmir
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 25 December 2015

This restaurant was near our hotel and was busy when nearby places were half empty or worse. So the choice was a no brainer. The food was delicious. We had lentil soup which I followed with lamb cutlets and my companion had the cop sis, 26 sticks of very finely cut lamb kebabs. We finished by sharing a dessert called kunefe which was new to me but my companion had tried it before. It was a kind of pudding made, I guessed, with almonds, honey and cheese. It was heaven on a plate.. The service is friendly but Izmir is not a tourist city so English speaking staff was limited to just the restaurant manager. But the menu is illustrated so choosing is easy. With ayrans and a salad the bill came to an amazing £20

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Service is fast and good foods. Çöp şiş (shish kebap) is favourite. The servis was okay, we had fresh salads ad appetizer ali nazik, haydari. but a little bit expensive.

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

The best cop sis in Izmir. The appetisers are excellent but do not fill yourself up. Do not forget that your only purpose to be in this restaurant is the sis. So eat as much as you can... Open all year long until late night. So it is even good after a night out.

Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

My friend and I ended in Topcu almost by accident after walking under the hot hot sun for hours. We ordered beer, sat outside in the shade and enjoyed a delicious and plentiful meal. Hallumi cheese was yummi as well as the salad, fresh ingredients def! Plates were so big that we had a doggy bag at the end!

Reviewed 18 September 2014

Everything was fresh and delicious. The service was professional and the view along the sea added attraction. We had fresh fish and appetizers. The waiter came over to the table to show us the choices. I would definitely put this on my list of "must return to restaurants."