See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My wife and I were visiting Izmir for a wedding and the Armis was booked for us. I am pleased to say we were not disappointed. The room was clean and spacious and had all the usual facilities. It was nice to have a kettle in the room with which to make hot drinks. A problem with the air conditioning was quickly resolved. Breakfast offered a range of choices and was excellent. Reception staff were both friendly and efficient. Overall a very pleasant, if short stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Very good business hotel (even though I was there for toursim), modern and nice rooms, clean and very well equipped with everything you may wish like a kettle to prepare tea and coffee in your room. Reception was also very friendly. Nothing to complain about!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The hotel offers 10% discount if a reservation is made 30 days prior to arriving. I made a reservation way in advance for June 30th, 2014. They have not recognized the offer. I have sent numerous emails that have been unanswered. I have made numerous calls and have been given the runaround. I alert other travelers to watch out for false offers in the Armis Hotel Website.
Of course, I cancelled my reservation.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SilviaCaracas
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My name is Francisco and I have been in the Armis hotel 3 nights from April 2th until Saturday 29th. The hotel staff is very helpful and the rooms are equiped with all the neccesary for a bussines purpose like mine.
I will come back again and I highly recomend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank FranLorenzo
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We stayed 3 days on last march. The staff very friendly. Price is perfect for this class. But parking area not enough. Hotel location is near the fairground while far away to beach. But there is not a big problem. Because hotel is really very nice. Thanks a lot.

• Stayed: March 2013