“Great Eatery”
Review of Big Chefs

Big Chefs
Ranked #194 of 2,924 Restaurants in Izmir
Reviewed 9 June 2018

We had the chance to eat in this restaurant. It is clean, service is attentive. Prices are not modest but affordable. It has a large menu. Try New York steak , Kebabi or chicken with teriyaki sauce you will get always great tastes.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

good quality and variety of food, not cheap. beware of being fooled for prices not on menu.

They charged me a ridiculously high price for the second tiny cup of Guacamole sauce I asked for. I had to ask for the second as the first cup had so little sauce in it and I am a woman with avarage appetite. So do the maths.
Waiter didnt tell me that it will be charged when he brought the sauce. The menu doesnt have a price listed for Guacamole so who knows which moody person made up a price for the sauce when I asked for the bill.
Being high priced for good quality is one thing; which is acceptable BUT being greedy and fooling your guests is another thing and is not nice nor acceptable.

I wont go there as attitude matters more than food and ambience.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I went here for a breakfast. The service was fast and good. I ordered scrambled eggs, with no high expectations. But when I tasted them... oh were they delicious. The bread that is under the eggs just melts in your mouth. I have to say that these were the best scrambled eggs I've ever had.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Big Chefs Mavi Bahce is amazing cafe with garden. Turkish coffee is fresh and tasty. Staff is great. Good service. Great ambiance. Recommended.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We have been here several times and were always happy with the food. Place was packed, but we were served quickly. Spoiled for choices on the menu and really pleasant place to sit and relax