All reviews private beach relaxing break cleaners cap izmir alacati
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I stayed at this hotel with my wife and son in August 2018. On the 4-day holiday we didn't find anything to eat at breakfast or dinner. Meals were very unsavory and bad. The hotel is very old and neglected. The phone was not working as long as I stayed at the hotel and although I complained several times, it was not corrected. I think they leave the phone broken so we don't call the lobby. The only good side of the hotel its location, center of Çeşme and the friendly staff. In summary, I don't recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Its my second time in this hotel And it was amazing, They know us from last year. They have good touroperators, they always loyal to help. The food is dellisius And the location perfect. Next year we will come back to Piril.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Not Clean (The first night I found that the towels were not clean, one even had blood on it)
Not Friendly (refuse to speak any language other than Turkish unless you start getting angry, when you ask for something you have to wait at least an hour to get it if you get it at all)
The food was not good at all, Breakfast felt like left overs, the juices are watered down (Breakfast 7 AM to 1 PM, Dinner 7 PM to 9 PM)

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Good food, nice pool, modest rooms, OK staff but poor English, bad internet, owns private beach wich is nice, music nights (which I personally don't enjoy), very bad ping pong table, I was really looking forward to play some games..

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

You can see the bath on the attached pictures. Water leaks through the ceiling of the bath. I told this to reception staff 2 times, what they say is "technician will check it". Technician checked it finally and said that this was clean water!!! which remained from a recent fix on the upper floor room. This really made me relieved. :) Water was collecting under the toilet and makes the floor always wet. They didn't change my room.

Bath is really too narrow to move and to bath if you are a bit fat, it will be problematic for you, otherwise ignore this comment.

Beds are generally clean,not bad.

They give you free pass to use a private beach.They transfer you to the beach. This is a plus point

Meals are average.