See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2017

If you take a sea-side room at a upper floor in this hotel, you can enjoy the marvelous view of the famous Ilica beach. Also watching the sunrise from the mountains accross the hotel is unforgetable. There is enough space for sunbathing, but the sea floor at the entry is stony for a few meters. Anyhow, there is the Ilica beach very close with nice sand.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Oral A
İbrahim E, Yönetici at Scala Nuova Inkim Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear quest anseno;
Thank you for your coments we are vish you again our hotels
Best rugards

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Very good check in , bellboy , reception very friendly , little old hotel room has minibar , coffee cattle free coffee and tea,wifi I did not use but they have very good food for 3 starts, furniture little old
One elevator, who come from beach all elevator get wet
Beach excellent own beach and enough for hotel

Price excellent

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
İbrahim E, Yönetici at Scala Nuova Inkim Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Dear guest kerem suna1970;
Thank you for coments we vish second time comes hear see you soon
Best regarts

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

I have stayed here last year and also this year but i found it horrible. Last year the crew was really rude and this year they've lost my bank receipt and i looked like a spy who didn't pay but stayed. They've done the same thing to my friend at the same time,they lost his receipt too. Ithink they did this just to get more money because when we were leaving they told us that we've taken some things from the fridge and had to pay like 570 liras. When we got angry they told us that they've done a mistake which i don't find acceptable at all. While we were looking for the receipt the woman was talking to my dad about the issue and she talked really rude to my father and said, she didn't strive with our payments because she had a lot of stuff to do? I don't find it normal or acceptable b me and my friends we dont think to staye there one more time i hope any of you guys won't stay there and ruin your holiday. We had to deal with a lot of things at hotel which eas not our responsibilities.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank tripper0077
Reviewed 6 October 2014

After reading some of the reviews on TripAdvisor we were fearing the worst. We had stayed there three years ago and found it acceptable
Our fears were unfounded for we again had a pleasant stay. The hotel is ideally situated by the sea with a private sunbathing 'beach' area.
On arrival we were warmly and efficiently welcomed and taken to a large clean, sea facing room with an excellent view over the bay. Our toilet seat was loose but not to the extent that it hampered it's use or function. The bathroom had an excellent shower and yes there were some signs of mould in some of the tile grouting areas but nothing that was going to kill you or give you some terrible disease. Considering the cost of this hotel if you book in advance it is extremely good value.
The buffet style meals were good, especially the evening meal where there was always lots of choice and the food was topped up right up to closing time. The hotel was full when we arrived and the only problem was battling with the Turkish university reunion party. if you arrived a buffet opening time. Easy solution - go down later -and still plenty of food.
Whilst not the hotel's responsibility why do so many of these people take so much food that they then leave.They are presumably intelligent people who as pensioners should know how much they can eat and if you wanted more after the first time round you could always return to the buffet for 'seconds'.

Room tip: Try for a sea view room. Wi-fi only available in reception
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chinnorchappie
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I would you like to inkim hotel for that enables you to move bad for our holiday.The staff was very unsympathetic and rude.It was all hotel place very dirty.Breakfast was very bad and tables were not clean.I can not higly recommend.We didn't use minibar but blame us tried to get our money.The staff was very indifferent behavior.the hotel's security completely to zero.There was a smell in the hotel carrion.I have seen bugs in bathroom and completely destroy the quality of sleep. the staff and hotel rule's are looking to cheat people. You can go bad if you want to spend your holiday.

Room tip: please dont choose the hotel...
Date of stay: August 2014