See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Cesme Ontur for holiday with my family. The resort is great with its blue flag sea. Breakfast and meals were amazing... The food is local... We had a wonderful stay.. The staffs are helpful...Recommended...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank adnanmordeniz
pinarkaplan35, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Grand Hotel Ontur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Mr.Mordeniz,

We had a great pleasure to welcome you,

Our heartfelt thanks for choosing our Hotel for your stay and also writing me an email about your views which I give my personal attention.

We strongly believe in “Total Quality” and our Managements philiosophy is “Our Most valuable asset is a satisfied Guest” It is always so nice and encouraging to receive your remarks about the hotel.

We’d like you to please accept Grand Hotel Ontur as your home in Çeşme –Turkey and my colleagues and myself look forward to welcome you and your family in the near future.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

After quite a bit of hotel hopping in Cesme, we decided on Grand Ontur. Cuneyd, the manager, was welcoming and accommodating from the moment we stepped in the door - which ultimately led us to choose this hotel. He guided us on a tour of the resort and rooms (all with amazing views) and explained the inclusive package . We stayed 5 days and were impressed by the facility, the service, quantity & quality of the food, as well as the location. We were a large family of varied ages from 12 years old to mid-50s and all found the hotel entertaining and enjoyable. The younger kids particularly enjoyed the pool and water slide, while the elder enjoyed the private beach and tea-time. We look forward to visiting Cesme and staying at Grand Ontur again.

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 7 August 2017

Dear Mrs Suzan,
We had a great pleasure to welcome you,

Our heartfelt thanks for choosing our Hotel for your stay and also writing us about your views which we give our personal attention.

We’d like you to please accept Grand Hotel Ontur as your home in Çeşme –Turkey and we look forward to welcome you and your family in the near future.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 30 May 2017

It is really far away from the city center. If you would like to go to çaşme, alaçatı, ılıca etc, you need a car for a comfortable drive. The food was normal, but not a five star hotel. It could be an easy four star hotel but not a five. Bring your own hairdryer, because the one in the room can not be considered as a hairdryer. The room was large enough. The wardrobes was enough. There is heated indoor swinning pool, but it is small also there is pond with seawater.The sea is wavy, in the morning sea is more calm. It is also very windy, so be sure to protect yourself from wind, you can catch cold easily. If you do not think that you are going to a 5 star hotel, it will not be disappointed for you. Think you are going to a 3 star so that you can enjoy yourself more than your expectation.

Room Tip: non smoking rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 10 June 2017

Dear Guest,

We had a great pleasure to welcome you,
Our heartfelt thanks for choosing our Hotel for your stay and also writing your comments about your views.

We’d like you to please accept Ontur Hotel as your home in Çeşme –Turkey and my colleagues and myself look forward to welcome you and your family in the near future.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Best location. Beautiful sunset and beach views. But has absolutely nothing else going for it. Everywhere is just dirty and run down. Pool was dirty. Nothing in the hotel is working properly. Needs heaps of tlc. Definitely not worth the money.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I booked 2 rooms in this hotel for the 10th of September as we are 2 families here for a total of 3 nights. They gave us a room that smells like it's been drenched in water for years. I asked them to relocate me. But they didn't even bother to get back to me. Very disappointed with the staff as they are not very welcoming. The bathrooms are pretty clean but the room itself is terrible. The swimming pool has algae growing everywhere and isn't very hygienic. The Windows around the hotel can do with some cleaning. Looks like a place that's about to get closed down. So sad to have a nice place like this not looked after as it's located in a beautiful place amongst beautiful nature. I wouldn't come back here. Don't waste your money. Also a little disappointed with ETS Tur for recommending this place to us. Anyhow I've got another 3 days to go in this smelly place. Wish me luck.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family