“Meat Lovers Paradise ...”

Kebapzade Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 132 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: USD 0 - USD 9
Description: If you are looking a good dishes you are welcome. Thank you again for everything you’ve done.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Location - on the main road , we stayed at the Cappadocia cave suites which was a 5 min walk down to the main street . The restaurant is very visible and full for dinner ! People - service is a thumbs down ..they are not very friendly , i can agree with a few people . Food - thats the best part , lovely food as has been our experience in Turkey . We ordered some borek cheese rolls , and a baked cheese and chicken kebap dish which was awesome ! in the biting cold nothing like good hot food . The meat lovers I could see enjoying the variety of anatolian lamb ! mouthwatering . There are plenty of options for veggies as well but limited to chickpeas , aubergines , spinach , rice , stuffed grape leaves and salads which is quite ok !

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I went with my friend to the resturant last night. I a vegetarian and i could find only one dish witn vegetables. The order arrived very late, my food was wrong, it did not even had the bread on top. We I Complained why my food looks like dog food without apology I was told they are very busy and throw (liturally) two breads on the table. When I said my food is wrong, very unapologetic and rude said will take 10 minutes and in response to my unhappiness took the food off the table and told me to go out! But as my friend had her food, I had to sit. Unless you do not understand Turkish, are not bothered about their rude behaviour, not bothered about very oily food, you would like it. If I coukd, I would rate them a fat ZERO.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a kebap, hummus and salad here. Everything was wonderful and very affordable. Right by the bus station on the main street of Cappadocia as well. I cannot sing enough praises for this place.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends had a great meal here. I suggest to try mix grill and as dessert Kunefe. All the food looks very good and the taste is delicious. When we went there the place was not very crowded but it is a good idea to do reservation before you go there.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely restaurant with great interior and warm hospitality! We were even given complimentary Turkish tamarind drinks as starter. We had the testikebap, lamb, rice pudding, the traditional yoghurt drink and apple tea which all were very delightful!

Date of visit: March 2018