“Possibly the nicest lamb I’ve ever eaten.”

Pumpkin Goreme Restaurant and Art Gallery
Ranked #2 of 131 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: USD 1 - USD 16
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pumpkin İt will be your unique experience eating in our old stony restaurant in which you can see lots of crafts of pumpkin lamps and make a decision for having one of them .There are the most delicious Turkish plate ,salad and dessert as well.Our location is far from noise and you can be convenient in it.We are waiting for you .
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Ate here on a recommendation from our hotel and were not disappointed. Hospitality and food were amazing. Both my wife and I agreed that the Lamb was the nicest we’ve ever had. Every other item was superb. Delicious meal and the price was well so cheap.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,595)

Reviewed 14 September 2018

We used TripAdvisor, and this restaurant popped out rank #2. We book 4 persons table, waitress are nice ,but my main course lamp was not served after my friends has almost finished their meal, And they didn’t find out they missed mine until I checked with waitress. When my lamp came at last, the lamp portion was total different from my friend’s lamp, since we ordered exactly same lamp as main course, so i double check with google comment photo from other people, it was different . The lamp taste was not good as I expect, I don’t even finish it, the chef showed up to explain why he offer different lamp portion because the last one was served to my friend and willing to provide me another choice instead. I choose chicken , and it tasted well. After dinner,we were ready to pay, chef is only charge of 3 meals money ,which I was ok with it. My friends have good meal experience , but I can not agree to say the same. However, the chef did try his best to provide me another choice, I will give 3 stars though.
本來是不錯的餐館,服務生也很熱情,可惜的是我的主菜羊排在我同伴都吃完了還沒來,朋友也有點牛,雞與羊,都很不錯,但同點羊的我卻一直沒來,最後提醒服務生她才想起還少上一份,最後上來的是完全口感很老的羊肩,而不是朋友同樣的羊腿排,頓時有點傻眼,最後主廚有來道歉並解釋羊腿已最後一份給我朋友,他也提供我換了一份餐,最後還免了我的晚餐錢,只收另外的朋友餐錢,看在主廚的努力挽回我的味覺上,我給3星囉~

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten st a lot of the restaurants here in Goreme now, and this is not only the best we’ve had in Goreme, but one of the best we’ve had in Turkey. The food and service are stellar. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This was the culinary highlight of our food experiences in Turkey. You must book! So many people tried to walk in!
The quality of the food and the perfect spice quantity was fantastic! The staff were just superb and couldn’t be more helpful. I can still remember the meal one month on!! That’s a good sign.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

If you are in kapadokia, you must go to pumkin! Trust me! You will found there the most lovely people I’ve ever seen in a restaurant. Food is very very tasty!

1  Thank draghicic