“Amazing ”

and 1 more site!
Vineyard Cave Hotel
Ranked #1 of 79 Goreme B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Everything in this hotel was amazing, starting from host Osman, who arranged transportation for us for airport, recommended baloon tour, and other tour. He contacted us before coming and arranged everything according to our comfort and wishes. He even wanted to upgrade us into bigger room, even our was beyond amazing. I strongly recommend this place and if I ever come back to Goreme it will definitely be here! Thank u very much, it was a wonderful experience

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Staying at this hotel is one of the best decisions we had taken. Osman arranged tours for us. His property is definitely enchanting. Drinks are complimentory. The fresh orange juice and the apple tea is just refreshing. The breakfast has good option and in house made omlelette was delicious. The breathtaking view at the breakfast area is icing on the cake. The dinner is luscious. If you are staying here you must try the dinner. We had it once and were tempted to have it again. 3 course home made meal is something you cannot resist. It feels home away from home and a beautiful experience all together. I cannot thank Osman enough from making our trip memorable. And definitely look forward to stay here once again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I made contact with Osman the owner of this hotel over WhatsApp. He was just awesome from the start! He offered my family and I the beautiful family cave room which was so spacious, comfortable and clean. He booked our balloon flight, whirling dervish ceremony, horse ride and even got his wonderful father Hassan to do is a private tour of the area. Osman and his family are one of the oldest in Goreme and had so much history and knowledge of the area. We felt like we were guests in his home rather than in a hotel. Nothing was too much for anyone at the hotel. Our breakfasts were scrumptious and the fresh orange juice was the highlight to our day. We ate dinner twice and we all highly recommend it! We had such a wonderful time at the Vineyard Cave Hotel! Truly spectacular!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I was looking for an affordable and good location for my first trip in Cappadocia. I ended up booking with Vineyard Cave Hotel.
Immediately after my reservation went through, Osman, the owner, contacted me personally to welcome me in advance, He offered assistance in any way to make my trip pleasurable. He was very helpful.
Osman and his staff was ready to welcome me when I have arrived at the hotel. They were warm, friendly and welcoming.
The room was very cozy and clean. It was always serviced and the breakfast was amazing.
Osman and his team was always on hand to help book and organize trips in and around Cappadocia.
He and his team made my stay memorable and I am very thankful for that!.

Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights and it couldn't have possibly been better. Not only were the rooms immaculate, the breakfast buffet lavish and delicious and the location spectacular, but the hospitality of the staff was above and beyond all expectations. One of the staff members drove me to and from the hospital twice taking time out of his day to stick with my and translate throughout the entire process.

We ended up booking a balloon tour and a private tour through the hotel, both of which were well worth the money spent. I cannot possibly recommend this hotel more, we will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Goreme hotels
Aydinli Cave Hotel
#15 of 78 in Goreme
Chelebi Cave House
Chelebi Cave House
#5 of 78 in Goreme

Been to Vineyard Cave Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Vineyard Cave Hotel

Address: KarsI Bucak Caddesi Ayaz Efendi Sokak No 12, Goreme 50180, Turkey
Region: Turkey > Cappadocia > Goreme
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites
Ranked #1 of 79 B&Bs / Inns in Goreme
Price Range: $53 - $125 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Vineyard Cave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Vineyard Cave Hotel Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey