USD 95
USD 74
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 101/night.

USD 160
USD 140
Hotel Carina(Kusadasi)
USD 85
USD 127
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 168/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Ephesus Lodge(Kusadasi)
USD 74
USD 59
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 72/night.

Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 198
USD 190
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 243/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 565
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Very good location, clean and comfortable rooms, amazing food... we took half board and it was always fresh and with big choice of meals. Staff is just great, friendly and always avalaible for any problems that might occur! Rooms were regularly cleaned, sheets and towels changed. Big recommendation, I will be back for sure!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank DarkoTrkulja
Reviewed 12 June 2015

This hotel looks like it was built in 1940: strange little elevator, all rooms have balconies, quiet, we were on the 4th floor. Nice Turkish breakfast or you can have 2 meals. We then ate dinner down the street at Daisy's which was wonderful. The Daisy's owners are super nice and treated us like Sultans. The staff at Minay was helpful and friendly and the rooms were ok but just very out of date.

Stayed: May 2015
2  Thank Janna R
Reviewed 8 February 2015

Me and my girlfriend stayed here for a week last year like everyone does we checked the reviews. After checking these reviews we were scared to go with people saying such things like ants in the food holiday from hell. 1st off when we got there we were greeted by the owner a very nice friendly person who owns the hotel with his Irish wife. When we were shown our rooms we were very happy with the size very spacious for 2 people air condition worked fine it is needed the first few nights the balcony had a beautiful view off the seaside. The only fault I had with the room was that the shower didn't have a curtain and wasn't very powerful. The breakfast was ok but it was the same all week no variation so by day 3 your bored off it. The dinner had variations each night never had a bad meal. There was entertainment of Turkish dancing on one night through the week. Hotel Minay is at the top of a small hill at ladies beach it is a good location as the beach is only minutes walk away. If you decide to go to town it takes around 5 minutes by local transport the dolmush Kusadasi is an excellent holiday location great shops food bars and nightclubs we would definetly go back but instead would go all inclusive as drinks can be expencive.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gareth P
Reviewed 6 January 2015

From the moment I checked in Minay hotel to the moment I checked out, I had a terrific time, one of the most memorable vacations at a great value. I came to Kusadasi altogether with the group of 40 people and we were all over in different hotels and according to their complaints and stories, we in Minay hotel had the best possible accommodation, service and food. We were only 5 minutes to the busiest Ladies beach with great hotspots to eat. And we were 10 minutes from the center by bus (dolmus in Turkish) and I loved it. I came here to have some peaceful time enjoying in sunset and sunrise, beach walking, chill coffee time etc. So the idea to pick this Minay hotel was absolutely preciuos and no money could buy it. I was on the right place with the right people. The truth is this hotel is the best option if you're not looking for luxurious, spacious suites with A-list hotel facilities. The whole hotel staff are extremely friendly, I would mention Isa, the owner, such a great guy, so knowledgeable, an amazing story teller, a pleasant company to have, great listener, so humble, simple and down-to-earth that I'd never say he's the owner. Isa, if you're reading this, I wanna say hi from your American girl as you called me( because of white hat I wore almost all time) and my American English accent probably. I exceptionally enjoyed in turkish meals with typical turkish spices and late night coffee at pool bar, having nice chilling talks, sharing stories and experiences. All in all, my Kusadasi time was adorable. This was everything I payed for, it was worth every penny.

Room Tip: Double rooms on the east side with a spectacular sunset/sunrise view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank EllaMinella
Reviewed 3 November 2014

Returned from a 10 day stay at Hotel Minay a couple of weeks ago and I have to say my experience was very good! Minay is only a short walk from ladies beach but being up the hill offered great views (particularly of the sunsets) but were also quiet. If you can, get a room on one of the top 2 floors overlooking the pool as that's where the best views are. Room was basic, but comfortable and clean, and had a lovely balcony and free aircon. Shower, toilet etc. were similarly basic, but serviced adequately. Breakfast was a typical turkish buffet affair, but after 2 days (when the hotel was only 1/4 full) we were also offered freshly made omelettes every day - a real bonus. We didn't use the restaurant in the evening - preferring to walk down to Ladies beach and choose from around 10 different restaurants there, or allowing a town centre restaurant to pick us up and drop us off! So what makes my rating very good (bordering on excellent)? Quite simply the staff. Jesus (yes that really is his name) could not have been more accomodating and his staff were equally helpful. Changing our room so we got the best views of the spectacular sunsets, recommending & booking restaurants, chasing up our transport when it was late (which it invariably was) or just chatting by the pool with a coffee at the end of the day (Jesus doesn't drink alcohol). We will be back - if you choose to go to this hotel it's also a good option to book independently and this would be particularly true for transfers. Local Taxis were 1/2 the price of a pre-booked tour operator private transfer and Jesus can book these for you too. Go - if you're not looking for luxury but are looking for friendly, quiet, great location you can't go far wrong. Incidentally early October is a great time to go as temperatures are very pleasant (27/28 degrees) the hotels are 1/4 full and, for those of my age (54) there are few children about to spoil the peace. Thanks for reading this. If you go - tell Jesus that Mark and Shirley (the writer and the painter) send their regards and thanks - he'll know who you mean!

Room Tip: 4th or 5th floor overlooking the pool to take advantage of the spectacular sunset (around 6:30 in October).
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple