“average :-/ wouldnt return”

Ephesia Holiday Beach Club
Ranked #19 of 155 Hotels in Kusadasi
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“average :-/ wouldnt return”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

visited 12 may- 26 may 2012 new block was lovely we was located on the ground floor with own small pool,beach was poor,dont bother going to the market as you can buy cheaper in the shops but really got fed up with the hassle from market traders and shop keepers,food at the hotel was average and repetative and no turkish dishes at all for the two weeks we were there.must of been around ten photographers located on the complex forever hassling you if they could take pictures of you all the time,do not go into murphys bar as it is a bit of a rip off and the food wasnt that good either ask some people you have already been there,they will say the same

Room Tip: some good shops up the road soon as you leave the gates at ephesia,dont bother going to the market,h...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I choose this resort after I while that I was searching online and I was wasn't sure what I was going to get, but I can say that I made a good decision because I really loved the resort, I went for 7 days with my bf and the the first thing that we liked from this place was the friendly staff and the cleanness of this place,the staff was trying to maintain this resort clean at all times, the food was so delicious, and you don't only the buffet there is chefs cooking for you at the same time and you can choose what you want to eat, good choice of salads, desert, breads and if you are hungry during the day at the pool you can always have fresh snacks, bread just made with cheese and meat, and not to forget a great bar with lot of drinks, the weather was just good 32 a 34 degrees.
I can say that I will go back to this place without any doubt.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Vivi_Jara
London
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I travelled here for a week in May with 3 of my female friends, ages ranging from 27-52. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The food was faultless with a huge amount of choice, which was good considering one my friends is a very fussy and unadventurous eater. The resort was clean at all times and the staff were among the friendliest I have ever met. Although we did not get too involved in the day/night activities with the animation team they still came and made a genuine effort to chat to us and not force any activites down our throat.

We can only assume that during the peak summer months the beach club is packed and were quite glad to have travelled in a quieter month as we never had any trouble finding a sun lounger, seats in the restaurant or bar. We would assume the beach club was probably at 50% capacity.

The bus into town stops right outside the hotel and costs 2.75lira. We used it a few times, once to go exploring in the town and the other to visit the market, It was very easy to use.

The only bad thing was that the food was so good and plentiful that we have all come back needing to go on a diet! :-)

Room Tip: The rooms underneath us had there own private section of the pool as well as the terrace that led on...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank Hayley Q
Glasgow
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I have just returned from the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club. I travelled with my daughter and we just went for a relaxing week. We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The complex is spotlessly clean and all the staff were just so friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. Everyone we spoke to were delighted with the complex and having a great holiday. The food is fine, there is enough choice for even the picky eaters. We had a family room and it was lovely we were really pleased with it. The dolmus to Kusadasi stops right across the road the no 6 and is 2.75 lira into the town. It only takes about 10 minutes and they run every 5 to 10 minutes. It is really easy to get around.

I will be booking for another week in September with my partner as I am sure he will enjoy it.
We have been to Kusadasi 4 times before and always stayed in the centre but I actually preferred this Beach Club.

If you have booked already please do not worry it is a lovely place and you will have a greay holiday.

Room Tip: The ground apartments overlooking the new pool area have their own little jettys.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
14 Thank GlasgowDenise
Tongeren, Belgium
Reviewed 18 May 2012 via mobile

The animation team was great and we had a lot of fun with them .And i love the clubdance, this is a dance that i wont forget ;) ==> to all the people of animation team from robinhood ;)

• Stayed May 2012