“5* service”
Review of Hotel Alp

Hotel Alp
Ranked #83 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 20 September 2014

My husband and I have never before been to Kusadasi and we were lucky enough to choose Alp hotel. We've visited many countries and stayed in many different hotels but we've never met such helpful, hospitable and friendly staff. The hotel itself is actually great value for money. I've read a few comments here that do not do any justice to it. The rooms are clean (and cleaned every day), we had a room with a balcony overlooking the sea and the Kusadasi marina, unlike in many other hotels each room is airconditioned (no extra charge), fre wi-fi, the hotel has a great, not crowded and very clean swimming pool on the roof etc. Each and every member of the hotel staff is willing to do everything possible to make your stay comfortable. At any time they are ready to advise you where to go, what to visit, to give you directions or even send your postcards. I would also like to recommend the beautiful Dolphin beach where the owners of the hotel have their own beautiful restaurant. If you are willing to go there the hotel staf will make reservations and organise your transfer to and from the beach. The only 'disadvantage' of this hotel is the food. It is absolutely delicious! We all put on a few extra pounds while staying there. To sum up, Alp hotel is a great family hotel with a great staff that will make your stay in Kusadasi unforgettable. I recommend it with all my heart. Kristina (professor) and Zlatko (Antonio)

Room Tip: First floor, grat balconies
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Kristina V

Reviewed 27 August 2014

We stayed at the Alp Hotel 8-14 august.... Anyone who has complained has not given the hotel a chance because the the staff treat you like great and do all they can for you, if you have booked this hotel you have not paid alot and like everyone else it is a bit dated but and i would say you got a bargain for what you have paid for this hotel. The rooms are cleaned everyday, fresh bedding, fresh towels.... The roof top pool is great not overcrowded and great for getting a tan ! the pool may not be big but i never found there to be more than 5 people in it at the same time ! all the staff come up from reception asking if you would like any drinks ! I cannot say again how great all the staff are and extremely friendly on first name terms with everyone...

We miss Ali , ISA , ALP and the rest of the wonderful staff at Alp Hotel..............

unfortunate we did not get to visit Maurice at Dolphine beach but I hear it is great and worth a visit!!!

Ask Isa about a proper Turkish bath if you do not wish to visit the underground crowded turkish baths !!!

Be sure to be around for Turkish night - the guys put on a great night for everyone !

be sure to take a trip to the roof top pool and watch the ships come in and go - stunning!!

There is a shop up the road to the right if you are looking for newspapers

It is a steep walk down but once you get there you will be in the marina area where there is nice restaurants.

untill next time ALP hotel lots of love Natalie & Paul from scotland

& MAMA & PAPA :)

Room Tip: A room with the sea view - although a new hotel has been built you will not view the sea but it is n...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed there last week for 7 nights and enjoyed our stay there a lot. The hotel is a basic but well kept hotel, not far from town and staff are very helpfull. It is near the Kusadasi marina where theres lots of restaurants and bars... if you are coming back to the hotel you will have to walk up hill or you can just pay a taxi like we did which was very cheap (10 lira = about £3). Went on a boat trip recommended by the hotel manager (Isa) and it was worth it, the boat stopped in 3 different places that had see through water, food and soft drinks were included within the 40 lira per person that we paid.
We meet both of the brothers that own the Hotel and Dolphin beach and had a great time talking to them as they are extremely friendly and very good conversationalists. The manager was very helpfull and did everything he could to make us enjoy our stay and so did the rest of the staff.

Also if you stay at the Alp hotel ask about the trip to Dolphin beach. On our first day we went to the public beach which was quite dirty and crouded. on our second day we went to dolphin beach which is also owned by the two brothers that own the Alp hotel (Ibrahim and Maurice). Dolphin beach is great, very clean with staff serving you right where you are sitting by the sea. Also the food at Chez Maurice is amazing, not very expensive and very tasty. We went to that beach every day for the rest of our stay as we really liked it.... Also you can rent jet skies, do banana boat and all sorts of things.

To all people that read this I strongly recommend you stay there as it is cheap and good value for money.... I enjoyed staying there and going to kusadasi so much that I am already planning my next trip next year :).

Rafael and Andrea

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rafael D
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Alp hotel is great little hotel in the quiet part of Kusadasi. It's situated about 15-20 minutes of normal walking of the city center, but trust me, it's not to far away as it seems. Minibus number 2 passes in front of the hotel every 5 minutes, so if you are not fond of walking, this will be your way of transportation to the city center and Ladies beach. When you come into the hotel at first you will notice always smiling personnel who will help you with anything you need. Rooms are very nice if you are not some 5* all inclusive spoiled brat which means 2-3 comfortable beds, tv, air condition which is included in the price, balcony, bathroom with hairdryer, hot water all day. There is a pool on the roof with a great view, so if you don't want to go to the beach, you should be at the pool and enjoy the view. Food is great. It's an open buffet menu, so if you want you can eat till you explode and still you won't hear "No more food". Breakfast is every day the same, but still good enough for everybody. It includes boiled eggs, salami, white cheese, a lot of different kind of salads, cookies, watermelon, coffee and juice all you can drink. Dinner...oooh dinner...that is something you are going to talk about for a long time. Dinner is diferent every night and it's always some kind of Turkish specialty with beef, chicken and fish, a lot of different salads, Turkish delights, watermelon, melon...(see photos). It is something you really shouldn't miss. And now about the staff. What can I say except I have 5-6 new friends now. They are really great guys and they will do their best just to see you happy. I can't explain that with words. You'll have to go there I see it yourself. Manager Isa is the legend of the hotel and you can talk to him about everything. Even the boss (the hotel owner) is someone who will talk to you like you know each other for 10 years. Alp hotel is best you'll get if you appreciate your money. Trust me, you won't be sorry. That's all from me.
Thanks a lot Alp hotel for great holiday. Hope to see you again very soon. Big greetings for all my friends in Alp hotel from Belgrade.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boris B
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Just come back from Turkey and staying and the Hotel Alp, were do I start although the room was on the basic side, I can not fault it yes it's cheap and cheerful and iv stayed in better hotels but the experience from start to finish was excellent service amazing staff friendly and nothing too much trouble for any of them, I would recommend this place without a doubt the manager and owner couldn't be more friendly and helpful, value for money without a doubt, loved our stay and can't wait to return

• Stayed: July 2014