“Great wee hotel in Kusadasi ALP Hotel”
Review of Hotel Alp

Hotel Alp
Ranked #83 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We stayed at the Alp Hotel 8-14 august.... Anyone who has complained has not given the hotel a chance because the the staff treat you like great and do all they can for you, if you have booked this hotel you have not paid alot and like everyone else it is a bit dated but and i would say you got a bargain for what you have paid for this hotel. The rooms are cleaned everyday, fresh bedding, fresh towels.... The roof top pool is great not overcrowded and great for getting a tan ! the pool may not be big but i never found there to be more than 5 people in it at the same time ! all the staff come up from reception asking if you would like any drinks ! I cannot say again how great all the staff are and extremely friendly on first name terms with everyone...

We miss Ali , ISA , ALP and the rest of the wonderful staff at Alp Hotel..............

unfortunate we did not get to visit Maurice at Dolphine beach but I hear it is great and worth a visit!!!

Ask Isa about a proper Turkish bath if you do not wish to visit the underground crowded turkish baths !!!

Be sure to be around for Turkish night - the guys put on a great night for everyone !

be sure to take a trip to the roof top pool and watch the ships come in and go - stunning!!

There is a shop up the road to the right if you are looking for newspapers

It is a steep walk down but once you get there you will be in the marina area where there is nice restaurants.

untill next time ALP hotel lots of love Natalie & Paul from scotland

& MAMA & PAPA :)

Room Tip: A room with the sea view - although a new hotel has been built you will not view the sea but it is n...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed there last week for 7 nights and enjoyed our stay there a lot. The hotel is a basic but well kept hotel, not far from town and staff are very helpfull. It is near the Kusadasi marina where theres lots of restaurants and bars... if you are coming back to the hotel you will have to walk up hill or you can just pay a taxi like we did which was very cheap (10 lira = about £3). Went on a boat trip recommended by the hotel manager (Isa) and it was worth it, the boat stopped in 3 different places that had see through water, food and soft drinks were included within the 40 lira per person that we paid.
We meet both of the brothers that own the Hotel and Dolphin beach and had a great time talking to them as they are extremely friendly and very good conversationalists. The manager was very helpfull and did everything he could to make us enjoy our stay and so did the rest of the staff.

Also if you stay at the Alp hotel ask about the trip to Dolphin beach. On our first day we went to the public beach which was quite dirty and crouded. on our second day we went to dolphin beach which is also owned by the two brothers that own the Alp hotel (Ibrahim and Maurice). Dolphin beach is great, very clean with staff serving you right where you are sitting by the sea. Also the food at Chez Maurice is amazing, not very expensive and very tasty. We went to that beach every day for the rest of our stay as we really liked it.... Also you can rent jet skies, do banana boat and all sorts of things.

To all people that read this I strongly recommend you stay there as it is cheap and good value for money.... I enjoyed staying there and going to kusadasi so much that I am already planning my next trip next year :).

Rafael and Andrea

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rafael D
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Alp hotel is great little hotel in the quiet part of Kusadasi. It's situated about 15-20 minutes of normal walking of the city center, but trust me, it's not to far away as it seems. Minibus number 2 passes in front of the hotel every 5 minutes, so if you are not fond of walking, this will be your way of transportation to the city center and Ladies beach. When you come into the hotel at first you will notice always smiling personnel who will help you with anything you need. Rooms are very nice if you are not some 5* all inclusive spoiled brat which means 2-3 comfortable beds, tv, air condition which is included in the price, balcony, bathroom with hairdryer, hot water all day. There is a pool on the roof with a great view, so if you don't want to go to the beach, you should be at the pool and enjoy the view. Food is great. It's an open buffet menu, so if you want you can eat till you explode and still you won't hear "No more food". Breakfast is every day the same, but still good enough for everybody. It includes boiled eggs, salami, white cheese, a lot of different kind of salads, cookies, watermelon, coffee and juice all you can drink. Dinner...oooh dinner...that is something you are going to talk about for a long time. Dinner is diferent every night and it's always some kind of Turkish specialty with beef, chicken and fish, a lot of different salads, Turkish delights, watermelon, melon...(see photos). It is something you really shouldn't miss. And now about the staff. What can I say except I have 5-6 new friends now. They are really great guys and they will do their best just to see you happy. I can't explain that with words. You'll have to go there I see it yourself. Manager Isa is the legend of the hotel and you can talk to him about everything. Even the boss (the hotel owner) is someone who will talk to you like you know each other for 10 years. Alp hotel is best you'll get if you appreciate your money. Trust me, you won't be sorry. That's all from me.
Thanks a lot Alp hotel for great holiday. Hope to see you again very soon. Big greetings for all my friends in Alp hotel from Belgrade.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boris B
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Just come back from Turkey and staying and the Hotel Alp, were do I start although the room was on the basic side, I can not fault it yes it's cheap and cheerful and iv stayed in better hotels but the experience from start to finish was excellent service amazing staff friendly and nothing too much trouble for any of them, I would recommend this place without a doubt the manager and owner couldn't be more friendly and helpful, value for money without a doubt, loved our stay and can't wait to return

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 26 June 2014

As a now single older lady traveller, I have been all over the world and chose this holiday for a well needed break from a difficult year. It was a last minute booking and after reading some of the reviews I was a little apprehensive after I’d booked Alp Otel due to some of the comments made by previous customers.
To be honest I wasn’t expecting much because the prices were so cheap and I was on my guard, due to some derogatory comments made about the staff, one in particular Denis. Imagine my surprise and delight to find that Issa, the manager was so helpful in making my stay so great. As for Denis, he was attentive, kind and extremely helpful during my stay. He gave me information about local places to shop for specific items and even met and escorted me to get a broken phone mended during my stay. I have never been made to feel so at home at a hotel, by staff that were often rushed off their feet. Yet everyone there had a smile, a joke or time for a chat no matter what time of the day or night.
The rooms were a little tired and dated but lovely and clean and the rooms’ facilities always worked with fabulous hot water whenever I wanted it, which is unusual in Turkish hotels. Linens and towels were changed regularly and there was never any concern of things going missing or being misplaced by the cleaners.
The food in the hotel was served buffet style and there was always plenty of it. I am not a lover of fish and let Issa and Denis know this at the beginning of my holiday and they were able to offer me alternative foods to suit me and it was always freshly cooked.
This leads me to the pool area where I lunched most days. The food was simple, always hot and very tasty, with a menu of both Turkish and European cuisine to accommodate most people’s tastes. The pool area itself was very clean and there were plenty of sun beds and parasols to choose from. There was always a member of staff available to take orders or just help with any of the equipment, especially on a windy day.
The walk to town is all downhill and worth it just to have a pleasant evening stroll, if you’re not up to the uphill return you can get the local buses cheaply, which are also worth using to get around. Though they do finish at 10 pm, but taxis are always available at any time. Ask Issa or Denis to arrange for a taxi company if you need one.
As an end note to anyone going to the Alp Otel. The owner of the hotel Ibrahim is a wonderful host and also helped to make my stay so special. He spends his days sorting out issues at the hotel, yet always has time to speak to his guests and make them feel welcome at his hotel. I would honestly find it hard to find something to complain about here and have even made enquiries about returning this year :)!
Herkese teşekkür ederim!