Queens Park Tekirova Resort and Spa
USD 301
USD 207
USD 193
USD 143
Armas Kaplan Paradise(Tekirova)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 137
bedfinder
USD 1,028
USD 434
USD 419
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsrooms were very cleanclean waterturkeytasty foodhotel is locatedswimming poola la carte restaurantsstar hotelnice hotelother hotelsmain restaurantmaintenanceentertainmentnaturehammamalcoholterritory
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

After being in way too many hotels in lovely Turkey I have to admit that this hotel is good choice however if you're not Russian speaker stay away.
Let's talk about food which was good but not perfect , to be honest I'm glad as I won't be facing extra kg after my holidays. Rooms- my biggest disappointment . We had economy room, it is without balcony but you can't say that it had window either. Forget about view as well as about such thing as drying your towel or swimsuit. Pay extra and get the proper room as if you'll end up in my position you'll be asked to pay for an upgrade 30$ per night. Forgot to mention take dollars and may be euros as British pounds not popular here.
Don't be shocked as you'll greeted in Russian on arrival. Most of the staff are fluent in Russian and have relatively acceptable level of Turkish. I understand that September is almost end of the season and staff looks very tired.
I must mention if you go for a walk to the beach have your room card handy as the annoying security guard will stop you . I agree that the security is very important, but when the security guard asking you the reason you entering the hotel territory ....not hi or can I see your card or at least in some other friendly way of dealing with public or customers. Shocking.....that guard should learn some manners.
I am not sure if I'll returning to this hotel.
Overall to be objective not bad at all but....

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ayka1975
Reviewed 29 August 2016

nevertheless we didn't get the one of the nice rooms (which we could have if we argued as others did) with proper land view, anyway our stay was very interesting and enjoyable. you get what you`ve paid for. cheers to Esra at the lobby bar. she is great

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicat M
Reviewed 16 August 2016

The animation team was great, but there wasn't a game room. The swimming pool was small and shallow. The beach was very good organized. The food was tasty but there wasn't any kind of seafood. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016

The staff was very helpful and the service in the restaurants was better than great! Especially restaurant shift manager, named Beddretin who was friendly and very helpful during all our staying, which is the reason that we will come back if not in September this year, next year for sure. Rooms were very clean, beach was very organized and food was delicious.

Thank you Queen's park team, keep up with the awesome work that you are doing there!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016

We were there during honeymoon in 2010 August. Nice place to stay, but not with small children. Better will suits for couples to spend time together. Very loud and crowded. Nice sea and the beach. A lot of tasty food. Will recommend for staying.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple