“very packed day” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Magic Valley Cappadocia Day Tours

Magic Valley Cappadocia Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in Side
More attraction details
Owner description: Kapadokya Travel, one of Turkey’s “A” class travel campanies. Through creativity, tailor designed tours and only capable and engaging local professional guides, we provide our voyagers with an exceptional learning experience giving them the opportunity to increase their cultural awareness of the people and the places they visit and broadening their worldviews by helping them to enrich themselves.We care our customers and providing them with good value and highly memorable experiences.
Poole, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“very packed day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

a very good day out, seeing the town of Side and the waterfalls, finishing up with a boat trip. needed more time in Side to look around and do some shopping.

Visited October 2011

Guayaquil
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Breathtaking Capadoccia Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

Cappadoccia tour is something somebody who had the chance must take, thanks to our travel agency ,Pazific Travel in Sultanhamed, i had such an experience that cant be told in a simple article, ill try to summarize it. There are packages to fit your convinience.

In the early morning, first you start meeting with the lunar landscape of Cappadocia: rock formations beyond belief in Devrent valley; walking in Zelve Open Air Museum visiting the incredible pigeon valley through a nice walking hike, then you can go to Goreme Open Air museum and also admire Byzantine art in Cappadocia in rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings and the fairy chimneys that makes your imagination work to its best, then you can visit the Red Valley, Underground city and traditional villages and ejoy delicious buffets, i must advise that drinks arent included so i always took with me a bottle of water.
I visited the onix and stones manufacturers, rug manaufacurers, enjoy the istanbul pottery demoastration , tasted delicious wines, all visits included a nice welcome and a show.
I couldnt take the balloon ride due to weather conditions. There are so many things to do, so many things to admire and learn, and the only way to understand my feeling will be to visit them personally :)

Visited September 2010
14 Thank Starseedancer
Beverly Hills
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Kapadokya Hot air balloons the one not to take.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2010

Cappadocia is one of the must in Turkey. Seeing Cappadocia from the air is highly recommended. There are few companies who offer the flight. I chose Kapadokya Balloons, do not make the same mistake I did.
Kapadokya was the first company to offer the balloons rides and several articles were written about them. I guess with fame they forgot the most important thing customer relation.
They company sells their tours promising to take you down into the canyons (almost touch the ground) and as the best company in Cappadocia. Be aware,that is not what you get.
I was really disappointed with the flight with this company. Their people came to the hotel to pick my group up with out a complete list of passengers which delay our departure from the hotel to the site. We ended up to be the last group. Our balloon pilot was rude, and our balloon was the only one between nearly 15 balloons who didn't go down to the canyons. The other companies' balloons flew up and down, our pilot maintained more or less the same hight all the time .
One of the response of the pilot to a passenger on the balloon to the inquiry why we are not going down was "you do your job and I will do mine"...
The company's response to the complaint by e-mail to my guide few day after I left Cappadocia. They didn't attempt to talk to me while I was in Cappadocia.
The e-mail didn't address the specifics of my complaint, it appeared to be a standard letter they probably send to all the complaints they receive.
Do take balloon ride over Cappadicia
There are many companies to choose from, do choose smartly. Do not choose Kapadokya Balloons companny.

32 Thank picturestream
Side, Turkey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wonderful People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2009

We have just come back from Side, we were so fortunate to meet Bernie and Ceyhan on the second night of our visit,they were so helpful, welcoming and freindly and most of all honest . They told us every small detail (both negative and positive)about the trips we were booking and at half the big tour operators cost with the same quality.I wil advise anyone who is visiting Side to go and see them and find for themselves what we mean.Don't take my word for it,find out for yourself.
We honestly believe it was our luckiest night when we bumped into them at The Surf Bar that night.

Sandra and Mansour

10 Thank MagigValley
Sao Jose dos Campos
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A fantastic trip around rocks and history”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2009

I made a trip to Cappadocia, visiting valleys and natural castle around the region. The 3 day trip that I found at http://www.backpackerstravel.net/ was really complete and great. You can learn a lot about history and see many beautiful places. The hot air ballon is the top atraction of the place and I really recomend it. I followed suggestions from the manager of the tour agency Gokay and I found everything very well organized.

7 Thank PaulSaoJosedosCampos