My family spent in the Iberotel Palm Garden two wonderful weeks from the 7th of July till the 20th of July in 2011. And what I’d like to say is that this hotel is perfect for families, which want to spend nice time somewhere by the sea and enjoy beautiful sceneries, nice weather and high-quality service.
Our unforgettable holiday in this hotel began with a welcome drink, which we were offered to have, as soon as we have entered hotel’s reception. It was very delicious, unusual and invigorative. For sure, I realize that this was nothing more than a pleasant kickshaw, but still it helped us to understand that we were welcome guests and to feel free.
Hotel consists of a certain amount of bungalows situated on the right and left sides of the main alley, which begins from the hotel’s reception, passes main restaurant, swimming pool, snack bar and ends by the sea. Near each of the bungalows you can find a sign with an animal on it (dog, elephant, frog etc). This is very convenient, because your children may forget your room number, but they will certainly remember an animal on the sign. So they won’t get lost. Rooms in this hotel are quite spacious, very comfortable and cozy. They are also nicely decorated and tidy.
Hotel’s exterior is really well-groomed, that is why it looks miracle. There are a lot of exotic trees, bushes and flowers. Birds sing their lovely songs and small lizards cross paths from time to time. When evening comes and the lamps outside turn on, everything looks absolutely magnificent.
The food in the main restaurant is delicious and its variety is quite impressing. You can always find a lot of vegetable dishes, as well as meat, fish, huge variety of pasta, cakes, desserts and tasty fruits. Everything is fresh and yummy. Sometimes it’s even difficult to choose. What is more, each supper is usually thematic, in other words dedicated to this or that country and its national cuisine. So you will be able to try traditional dishes of different countries.
There are also a few bars, which offer delicious drinks during the whole day, as well as a snack bar, where you can have some hamburgers, pizza, spaghetti, salads, fruits, cakes, doughnuts and traditional Turkish pastry gizleme. That is why I think, that it’s almost impossible to get hungry in this hotel. If you are hungry, you just have to choose place, where you would like to have a bite. The only thing is that you have to follow hotel’s dress code: you can’t enter the bar if you are wearing your swimming suit and it’s also not likely to wear shorts and T-shirts for supper. At first we found it a little bit strange, but we soon get accustomed and realized, that it’s much more pleasant to see well-dressed people around you.
There is a sufficient amount of chaise lounges either near the swimming pool or near the sea, so there is no need to wake up early in the morning to occupy some of them for you. There are three swimming pools of a different depth on the hotel’s territory, so families with small children won’t have any problem with that. Hotel’s water slides were quite usual for me, but my children found them very interesting and enjoyed them a lot. What was very important for me is that they were always under the competent supervision of two lifeguards, which were able to succor them at any moment.
Animation program in the hotel was a bit boring. Frankly speaking, children liked it a lot, but animation for adults didn’t impress me. The animation team spoke German, English, Polish and a little bit Russian, but all the night shows and other events were mainly on German. But it is not a problem, because you can improve your German knowledge and your children will certainly learn something new too.
What was especially pleasant for me is that this hotel is trying to do its best to be environmentally friendly. They usually organize different useful campaigns and really take care about the environment. What is more, they encourage their guests to behave the same way calling them upon to use water rationally, throw recyclable rubbish to the special containers, situated here and there and so on. As for me, it is a good example of how people should take care about the environment they live in.
Trade fair is held in the hotel every Sunday. There you can buy a lot of interesting things e.g. traditional Turkish sweets, nice souvenirs for your friends etc. But frankly speaking the prices are quite high. You’d better visit a huge shopping center, located just near the hotel. There you would be able to find the same stuff but for noticeably lower prices.
Hotel staff is really worth my highest praise. Their amicability, politeness and hospitality are actually praiseworthy. The greatest part of hotel workers speaks Turkish, English and German. Some of them know Polish and even Russian. But even if you don’t know any of these languages, they would do everything to understand you, help you and solve your problems if any exist. I should also pay attention to the quality of hotel’s service, which is fast and qualitative, and therefore will be highly estimated even by those, who’ve got accustomed to spend their holidays in the world’s best hotels. People working in this hotel, will certainly do their best to help you, take all your suggestions in consideration and fulfill your wishes. Their helpfulness and courtesy sometimes made me feel, like I’m staying somewhere at a friends of mine.
Even though this hotel was proclaimed as the one rather for Germans and English, there were a lot of guests from Ukraine, Russia and Poland.
All in all, I’d like to say that this hotel was much better than I hoped it would be. My family enjoyed our holiday. We had a great time in the Iberotel Palm Garden and if you ask me, whether I could recommend this hotel to you, I will certainly say yes. If you want to spend great time with your family this hotel is right for you. Have a nice journey!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TUI BLUE; the new kind of hotel: the 4-star TUI BLUE represents a new style of hotel: individual, personal and full of opportunities to make your holiday unforgettable. The hotel consists of 15 villa-style buildings, all of which are located in the lush palm garden. Each low-rise villa features a number of rooms, which offer either a balcony or terrace. TUI BLUE Palm Garden, with its modern architecture and regionally influenced interior design, is situated directly on the beach. The family rooms with 2 separate bedrooms are ideal for families with children. The hotel is located 70 km away from Antalya airport, 12 km from Manavgat and 17 km from Side. The hotel offers wide range of activities which is suitable for all ages. Large swimming pool with 5 water slides, children swimming pool, Kids Club and playground, private day beds at the beach, beach volley, tennis court, BLUEf!t Park with archery, boccia, mini football, mini golf, basketball, slackline, trampoline, boulder, table tennis, guided mountainbike tours, Edutainment program (education and entertainment), BLUEf!t program with sport activities and fitness-yoga-pilates training as well as a spa and wellness centre with sauna and Turkish bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your TUI BLUE Palm Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberotel Palm Garden Hotel Manavgat
- Iberotel Palm Garden Manavgat
- TUI BLUE Palm Garden Manavgat, Turkey - Antalya Province