10 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Hotels.com
TripadvisorUSD 267
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
3,535 results
All reviews water park free ice cream main restaurant snack bar turkey entertainment team air con pirate ship great holiday kids club all ages family holiday family suite mattress topper salad something for everyone a la carte restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Me and my wife went to Pegasos World with our 2 boys (5 and 8) and stayed for 2 weeks in July. Our travel agency was Nazar. Of course there were some ups and downs but overall I would recommend this hotel highly as well as Nazar as a travel agency.

OUR ROOM
We stayed in a family room in block 2. I’ve seen some reviews on TripAdvisor recommending block 3 but I disagree. Yes, it’s closer to the central area - but much more noisy and everybody walking through it.
The room itself was very nice but the beds are hard, way too hard. This was however easily fixed on day 2 by asking for a “bed softener” at the reception which came to our room wichout any questions asked.

HOTEL SERVICES
The buffet was absolutely great. I can’t understand anyone complaining about it here on TripAdvisor, at least we didn’t have any problems finding great food there for 2 weeks without it becoming repetitive. The kids corner with a selection of food for the kids also simplified the start of each meal. The best food was usually available outside. The waiters at the two bars at each end of the buffet became very helpful indeed after some extra tips each night, reserving a table for us and bringing drinks...

Lipsos Spa Center - Hamam is a must, it’s a bit expensive but totally worth it. All 4 of us (our boys as well) went in at the same time and we all loved it - our boys repeatedly asking to go again for the next few days;-) After the Hamam you will be approached by a sales person trying to sell some additional massage hours. Since the Turkish massage is much more intense than what we’re used to we decided to book some extra hours and tried out some different masseuses, in the end our favourite was Yonca, we both recommend her, just ask for her at the spa, you won’t regret it.

Splashpark - Initially this was a huge attraction but I was surprised at how soon it lost its spark with both our boys who became much more interested in going to the beach instead of going into the water park. The beach is good but not great.

FOR KIDS
In general this hotel is heaven for kids. The clubs and shows are amazing and all ages can find something to do all the time. Be sure not to miss the kids show in the minidisco between 20:15 and 21:15, the most popular part of it being at the very end, the "family dance", a brilliant 5 minute dance mix with light shows for the dance floor where all kids and parents go onto the dancefloor - well done Popcorn crew and Nazar crew!!

THOSE TRAVELLING WITH NAZAR
The Nazar entertainment team was in general doing a good job and I was impressed by the high standard of the kids clubs and their performance on the kids show during the evenings.
* The Swim-a-hoy swimming school is an absolute must. Both our boys participated (in seperate age groups) and both made significant improvements as a result.
* The shopping trip to Antalya is not worth it. It was too short and rushed. I should have rented a car instead.
* The pirate cruise is advertised for kids in general, however it is most successful for kids 5yo and below. The games played at the beach are not interesting for an older crowd and my older son soon got bored. There was, however, a “surprise” at the end of the cruise - a bubble disco party - which made it worth the while.

THINGS TO BE AWARE OF
* Internet connection: There are 2 WiFi networks, one in the Lobby (LobbyFree) which has no limitations - and then the one in our room (PegsosWorld) which is limited to 2 devices. The one in the room is linked to the passport number so it didn’t work on the first day. However, both spots are extremely slow and unreliable. I was often unable to connect to either of them - and even when I did I usually wasn’t able to retrieve my mail or go online. I’m still considering if this was a good or a bad thing since the result was me getting a vacation from the internet as well - but it could be extremely frustrating on moments when I had to handle some work related emails.
* When hanging some things out to dry on the balcony, be aware of that the breeze can sometimes be surprisingly strong - we lost one t-shirt to the wind and during our stay I noticed all kinds of clothing and towels here and there which had obviously been caught by the wind.
* Mosquitos. They are all over the place. We saw a number of people badly bitten with red and swollen legs, so make sure to bring lots of repellants.
* Towels - first of all, if you want a specific spot outside you have to wake up and reserve a sunbed somewhere between 7:30-8:00 in the morning. Secondly, be aware of that people don’t seem to respect reserved sunbeds, our hotel towels were repeatedly removed. The only way to make sure a sunbed stays reserved is to put additionally something of personal value on top of it, only that seemed to work.
* If you like to know the time - bring your own clock. There is only one sign displaying time (and temperature) on the outside which I found a bit annoying since we had various appointments like picking up our kids at the clubs etc…
* A note of warning, there is one waterslide, called “the plug”. My older son tried it and came out on the other end - which was surprisingly on the other side of the water park where we couldn’t see him, where he plummeted into a 180cm deep pool with no lifeguards and no-one else around… please be aware of this if you have kids that are not good swimmers.

So, overall a great 2 week vacation - my best to Pegasos World and Nazar. Keep up the good job and I’ll be back to Turkey next summer.

19  Thank fridrik73
Pegasos World S, Manager at Pegasos World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2015

Reviewed 28 July 2015

me and my family spent two great weeks here at this hotel
the rooms where kept clean and tidy the food was good and the staff where very nice
the best thing about this hotel was the waterpark onsite my kids loved it and i would recommend this to anyone who was thinking about a splashg holiday in turkey i was unhappy with the balcony situation as we had to pay £50 to have a balcony and it wasnt explained to us that the rooms without a balcony had doors that opened to a railing the way it was put to us is there was no opening at all but apart from that it was agreat holiday

Room tip: i think any room at this hotel would be just as good as the other
Date of stay: June 2015
7  Thank gillian h
Pegasos World S, Manager at Pegasos World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Pegasos World Hotel and taking time to write your lovely comments.
We are extremely pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your feedback.
We take all guests feedback on board and are grateful for any suggestions for improvements.
We will share your lovely comments with the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

I have just returned from the worst holiday I have even been on....we arrived at pegasos world.....went to reception was given are room in 3 block a top floor which I stipulated I did not want has I have a autistic child who has no fear....I then went back to reception and told them I had paid for a room upgrade only to be told that they don't have that service all rooms are standard.... After so amount of time I was allocated a new room on the bottom floor...with no balcony and was open plan meaning my kid could open the door and just run freely....we then spoke to the rep who to be honest wasn't very helpful....and was given a 2nd floor room which we had to make do with....
The food is shocking and well below average which made me and my family have to travel to side on numerous occasions and at great expense just so we could eat....which wasn't what I was expecting from the all-inclusive....
The bars on site are undermanned so there was always queues....
The sunbeds are a Major problem if u don't get up at 7am you won't get a sunbed.....
The hotel kids club is no good if your English-speaking has there are 3 staff who all speak German.....not helpful at all....
The hotel is very heavily populated with German and Scandinavian holidaymakers who I found to be very rude.....
All the hotel staff speak German has there second language

So on that note I would just like to say if you like your food and drink go to another hotel has its very poor here...

Mr s donnelly......

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank laoric77

Dear Guest,
First of all, we would like to thank you for sharing your precious opinions with us about our hotel.
We regret that your stay didn’t pass the way you imagined it.

Within the structure of TT Hotels, our main target is to assure the guest satisfaction completely.
That’s why employing qualified staff and creating the areas needed by all kinds of guests are too important action points for us.
We would like to notice you that we've taken into consideration all of your impressions you shared.
Many thanks again for sparing time by evaluating our hotel.
With the wishes of welcoming you again and providing you better vacation memories.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Had a lovely upper floor room- overlooking the gorgeous pool and water park.The rooms were modern and comfortable ( even tho we had to ask for mattress toppers for my daughter's beds as they were hard) it was fine otherwise.
The restaurant catered pretty much for everyone, but I'm not the greatest fan of All Inclusive in Europe and find it very monotonous, so we ate out quite a few times. But saying that Pegasus offered plenty for everyone.
The complex is lovely, very spacious with a gorgeous beach on its doorstep. There is the usual fight for Sun beds which is a pain, but my husband got up early to get them as you have no chance otherwise.

Room tip: Upper floor rooms overlooking pool and water park , refurbished and better
Date of stay: August 2014
7  Thank helvc

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Just got back after a 2week stay at Pegasos World.

Check in: Staff very friendly and helpful. very quick check in process. We arrived just before midnight. After we were given our key cards to our two rooms ,we were shown to the midnight snack service for food and drinks, whilst the bell boys took our luggage up to our rooms.

Rooms: We were in block 3, very clean and spacious rooms with a modern design. We had two rooms,each to fit 3 people. Rooms were well equipped, Large bed,2 x single beds,mini fridge, very powerful and hot shower, powerful hairdryer,balcony etc. Cleaned to a high standard everyday except Mondays. First hotel abroad i have stayed in where ants was not a problem in the rooms.

Pools: The pool scene is fantastic, lots of choice and with a waterpark what more can you ask for. Lots to keep the children and yourselfs entertained. Daily pool activiities programme, however there is no hassle from staff for you to take part,unlike every other hotel i have stayed in. Lots of life guards onsite who were all very friendly, my children got on great with them all. Plenty of sunbeds. Do be aware you cannot reserve these beds until 7.30am unless you plan to sit out until after that time,else the cleaner removes the towels. We always got beds around the pools even at 7.30am so not always a problem.

Grounds; The hotel and grounds are massive. very impressive. They are kept immaculate. We often saw the gardeners weeding, cutting the lawns etc.

Staff: All the staff i had contact with were very friendly,from he reception staff to the firstchoice reps. Berrin the custom relations lady was very friendly and always on hand if needed. Big shout out to Mehmet Nane (waiter in the main buffet restaurant) he was fantastic. He reserved us a table for 12 every night and was constantly refilling our drinks. The kids loved him. Also a big shout out to Ceman (the assistant manager) he was such a laugh,and really made an effort.

Entertainment: My 3 girls really enjoyed the captain popcorn kids disco hour. We stayed to watch the shows every night in the ampitheatre which were very good. Cannot comment on beach disco etc as we were tucked up in bed by the time that started. The entertainment staff are fantastic and great with the children. My girls visited the kids club a few times, they enjoyed the activities there and adored all the staff that worked there.

Food & Drink: The food was excellent, lots of variety. We have visited a few different countries and i have to say the food here is the best i have had. Lots of choice even for the fussy eaters. I am a tea total but the rest of our group found the alcohol to be of good quality and very strong. Lots of choice with both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks. Fridges dotted around the hotel filled with bottled water, which again was great as usually hotels are tight with the water. Ice cream hut open from 11-9.30 for ice creams.

Beach: On the beach so a few seconds walk. Very clean and well maintained. Beach bar,lots of sundbeds with or without sun canopy and watersports.

Overall we found this holiday to be our best one yet. There was nothing to complain about with this hotel. We would definatly return.

Thankyou everyone at Pegasos world for such a fantastic stay. x

20  Thank Sightseer09631961299