3,340 results
All reviewschef de villagezen poolwater skiingcircus teamvillagio areaflying trapezetennis teamwater sportspunta canaspecial thankswhite nightfitness classesturkeycrazy signssports facilitiesadjoining roomsfamily holiday
Reviewed 14 July 2011

This was simply the best holiday I have ever been on!!! Needless to say, it was all the GOs that made all the difference!!! They were so nice and helpful and very well trained. I would especially like to thank Idil who was always so helpful and if it wasn't for her (and others of course), the trip wouldn't have been what it was. The hotel was beautiful, there were so many activities, and excursions.. I will DEFFINITELY be coming back!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank laluna89
ClubMedUK_official, Manager at Club Med Palmiye, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2011

Dear Great Member,

We thank you warmly for the time you took to write this review on Trip Advisor after your stay in our Palmiye Club Med Resort. We are really pleased to see you and your friends had good time there and you enjoyed our staff commitment and the Hotel.

We hope to see you again soon in one of our resorts.

Best regards,

Your Club Med UK Team

Reviewed 12 July 2011

Date: 2-9 July 2011

All GO's at the resort were friendly & cute especially Claire at the mini club. My 9 year's old son had very good memories at the mini Club.
It is a real place for relaxing
Walid EL Amiouni

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank wamyuni
Reviewed 7 July 2011

We had a great flight, and were picked up as soon as we left the baggage area.We arrived in resort in no time at all. We were then greeted in the main hotel with a welcome drink and three very welcoming staff and our luggage was taken to our rooms in the holiday village. We were personally escorted through the most wonderful gardens I have ever seen, well kept beautiful, it was breathtaking! Shelly, our host explained as well as she could all the amenities available in the short time we had walking from the reception to our rooms. It just all seemed to good to be true. We arrived late so as soon as she showed us to our room she opened the door and wished us a good holiday and left us to unpack. The bedroom was great, as we opened the inner door we were shocked to see what I can only descrbe as a mini banquet laid out for us, fresh fruit and full plates of very good quility food, bottles of water and a plate of cheese and french bread, the best start to a holiday we have ever had.
What hit us next was the biggest let down and anti-climax ever . Two extremely dirty mouldy disgusting toilets and shower rooms.They were approximately 4 foot by 6 foot and the walls were covered with mould, cracked tiles and a black, mouldy washing line.The window looked to be growing some type of tropical mould on it and the toilet door was wedged to the floor. Our childrens bathroom was slightly better only about half the mould that we had in our bathroom. We were very shocked but both agreed that every thing else was so good that we wouldn't let it dampen our spirits,we were all tired and needed to go to sleep it was 1am.
The next day was great. Good weather, fantastic gardens, good pools, brilliant beach activities, great snacks throughout the day and the restaurant food was the best we have ever had on a package holiday. We all had a brilliant first day trying all the activities and enjoying everything that was going on in the resort. A very enjoyable day. Every thing was great up until we all had to take a shower in our disguisting bathrooms. IT WAS FOUL , IM A BIG MAN AND AS I WAS SHOWERING MY BODY WAS TOUCHING THE MOULDY SHOWER WALLS, YUCK IT WAS HORRIBLE.
At that point i decided the next day i would go to the customer services desk to see if the bathrooms could be cleaned, so i took some photos of the mould etc, to show them the poor condition of shower rooms and I showed them to the customer relations advisor. He seemed very concerned and shocked and I really got the impression that it was very unusual that somebody would come to them with a complaint of this kind and I was immediately told that somebody would come straight out to our room to clean the mould off the tiles and a decorator would come and clean off the flakey rotten paint that was hanging off the ceiling and redecorate it ( informed them at 2pm ) NOTHING HAPPENED THAT DAY WHAT A SURPRISE! So I went back the next day to let them know that nobody had been to our room and was offered another room.(sorry our room was 205 and we were offered room 118) However, the other room was just as bad as ours so again I took photos to show customer services , it all became quite embarrasing for club med as the photos clearly showed both rooms were in very poor condition. They made me sit at reception for over an hour whilst they tried to find another room. I was then offered a room in the Hotel with a sea view. Great, apart from the fact that I was offered it at an extra cost of 5300 turkish lira, this was too expensive an option so I had to decline the offer but was again promised that our room would be cleaned and painted.
When we arrived back to our room the next evening at 6.30, another day gone and yet again nothing had been cleaned!!!!!!!!!!!
I was livid, I went straight back up to reception and finally spoke to a young lady that instantly took our predicament seriuosly she took me to the house keeping department to show the head of house cleaning the pictures.That night our room was cleaned at 10.30pm, it was then painted the next day. With just a little bit of cleaning and painting it seemed so much better. We feel that initially our complaint was not taken seriously and really did spoil our holiday spending valuable holiday time going back and forth to the Hotels Main Reception trying to sort out a problem that should not have occured if a quality control system had been in place. The accomodation we stayed in should not have been let out in the condition it was in, and there seemed to be a language barrier problem and total lack of standards from Club Med.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank bikey11
ClubMedUK_official, Manager at Club Med Palmiye, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2011

Dear Great Member,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to put your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your holiday experience at Palmiye Club Med resort.

First of all, we were pleased to read that you enjoyed most of the aspects of your stay, especially the welcome and the site.

However, we regret to read that you were dissatisfied with the accommodation standards in your allocated bungalow. Having investigated your case further, I am sorry that the maintenance team took longer than expected to solve your issue but rest assured that our staff on site did their utmost to help you in this matter proposing you alternative accommodation arrangements.

We would like to reiterate our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this exceptional case may have caused to you and your family. We can assure you that Club Med takes whatever steps are necessary to ensure that a good standard of hygiene is maintained in all its resorts.

As we have now settled this matter amicably in a private correspondence with you, we now hope that we will have the opportunity to restore your faith in our company by welcoming your family to another Club Med resort in the not too distant future.

Best wishes,

Your Club Med UK team

Reviewed 4 July 2011

We stayed here with my wife and our 1 year old boy. Resort is so lovely, with wonderful trees and gardens all around. Hospitality of the staff is amazing. Everyone was trying to help with every little request or problem.
I write reviews so rarely, for this place i had to write one :)

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank barisbezel
Reviewed 3 July 2011

The beach rocks ! (understand who can)
Excellent amenities, waterski, windsurf, circus, and so more. Wonderful green spaces.
Very nice circus team who even provide a tequila shot on the platform up there to prevent the vertigo panic- just kidding, but who manage to make you having a great time by getting rid of any fear.

Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family