See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2014

It was an enjoyable holiday in Orange Garden. Thank you Sinan and for your staff:).Very clean and cozy hotel. I love this place and recommend it to all who want to have a rest.For sure I will spend there my next vacation.:)

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katarzyna U
sinan u, Manager at Orange Garden Hotel & Aparts, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2014

Hi Katerzyna,
Thanks for your comment, See you next year, Best Regards
Sinan ulusan
Director

Reviewed 18 October 2014

I have just come home from one more stay in Orange Garden. And like aleays very very pleased with my stay there and get one more nice and relaxing holliday, Big thanks to Sinan and his staf for give me nice and relax holliday.
hotel location is the best you can find, quiet and perfect rooms, very close to shopping and also short nice walk to beach.
I will come back here many times more, because if you look for nice relax holliday this hotel is the best choice.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank minus97
sinan u, Manager at Orange Garden Hotel & Aparts, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2014

Hello Inger,
Thank you for your very nice comment, We know each other many years. We are always trying to do good things for all of our guests. If guest now, how much paid and how should be rooms, restaurant, hotel area, Then they leave happy.

BUT some times guest want me 4-5 stars service in our apartment they leave unhappy.

Who want to stay 4-5 stars hotel, please dont make reservation to our apartment.

We are not 4-5 stars hotel. We dont have pool slides, we dont have jazucci in rooms, We dont have bathrobes. We dont have disco in our apartment, We are not next to sea.

I hope many peopel read my text

See you next april. Have a lovely weekend

Best Regards

Reviewed 2 October 2014

This is the worst hotel/apartment I have ever stayed in....Would definitely not recommend to British people as no-one speaks our language.
Complained about first room as it was filthy & bathroom was disgusting. Cobwebs hanging from wooden roof. PARCEL tape used to cover up break in cooker wire. Filthy crockery. Couldn't make anyone understand me until manager came in later on next day. He said he could move me the following day, which he did. Very little improvement in second room. Toilet & shower would have been condemned in UK. Bathroom was not cleaned once during two week stay. Fire extinguishers in corridors covered by clear plastic bags! No door on ice box in fridge therefore everything stored in fridge froze even after lowering temperature. Lights in room worked intermittently. TV didn't work & on exchanging, only one channel available. Safety deposit accessed only by climbing on a rickety plastic garden chair. Towels worn & ripped. Cold water kept going off. People constantly complaining & moving rooms. No entertainment although advertised. No-one ever in bar - staff sitting around all day & night. No hairdryer as advertised. Attempted to charge for 'Free wi-fi'. Charged 5 lira for chair on beach when in fact, Orange Garden guests were allowed beds free!
Extremely unfriendly, unhelpful, staff which resulted in terrible stay.
I have photos to prove all my complaints!!!! If asked, I will add them.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank jmw2505
sinan u, Manager at Orange Garden Hotel & Aparts, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2014

Hello Thanks for your comment.
I and my waiter can speak english. My cleaning lady cant speak english.
We just changed it all shower beginning of this year, and when we close our apartments next month, we will check all the thing again,
( showers, air conditioner, paint, pool, restaurant etc)
I cant imaging how you write this comment about our hotel.

We have totally 20 rooms, family business. We can not serve 5 stars hotels in our apartments, pay 5 starts money stay VERY high qualilty hotel. I guess you just been our apartment to complain everything, like you pay 5 stars hotel price and 1 stars service.

We are always try do our best to all of our guests,

But please dont forget, ORANGE GARDEN APARTMENTS İS NOT 5 STARS HOTEL. And to be honest we don't deserve, your bad comment,
I buy sunbeds ticket from the beach. And i pay 5 tl for a ticket, and we didnt put any ekstra money. If you go to the beach without ticket whey charge 15 tl per person in the beach. I which you buyed ticket from the beach. Have a nice day

Kind Regards

DIRECTOR

Reviewed 25 September 2014

Stayed here for 10 days and it has clean basic apartments and polite friendly staff. You get what you pay for and I would recommend it for anyone with a limited budget like myself. Small clean swimming pool.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 80jch
sinan u, Yönetici at Orange Garden Hotel & Aparts, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2014

Hello,
Thanks for your commnet, Hope to see you in our hotel

Kind Regards

Reviewed 16 August 2014

The hotel is a small family run hotel, nice and quiet, we were the only British people at this hotel, a great mix of guests Turkish, Russian, French and our selves.

Rooms are large we had a top floor studio, which is one of the largest studios I have been to, with a good size bathroom with a shower cubicle, with good water pressure (added bonus for Turkey).

We were always the only people that used the well maintained pool, only a few sunbeds and quite small but ideal for us.

Nothing was ever a problem for the manager or the young worker, the young boy who works here, he never stops such a lovely boy!

Good restaurants in the area:
1. Merhaba Garden
2. Casa la Luna
3. Casa de Fleur

If you want a more lively meal/ bar:
1. Leon

Hope this has helped :)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Danielle W
sinan u, General Manager at Orange Garden Hotel & Aparts, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Hi,
Thanks for your commnet, hope to see you next year.

Best Regards