See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 July 2011

My wife and me stayed in Orange Garden for 8 weeks. I can work from everywhere i just need some stable internet connection + notebook, thats why my wife and me decided to spend this may and june in Turkey...because the weather is better than in Germany and we wanted to see some new places after spending several vacations in other places of Europe. We decided to rent a apartment in Kemer and we found the Orange Garden Hotel on the internet. We had a 2 room apartment in the first floor of orange garden. View from balcony was very nice. Everything was very clean and the staff at the hotel very friendly. Internet is available via wifi in the restaurant, reception, outside at the pool area and inside in the room also. The moonlight beach is just 10 minutes away by walk. Directly next to Orange Garden is also some supermarket...24h open :) Orange Garden is situated in one of the best areas of Kemer...it is quiet, but not far away from the center. Our 2 room apartment had a nice big size. The aircondition was working good and the fridge was big (standardsize) in comparism with minifridges which you often find usually in Hotelrooms. In morning before we went to sightseeing or to the beach we always enjoyed the tasty breakfast in some good and relaxing atmosphere in Orange Garden. If you need a taxi...taxistation is just 200 m away...or ask the friendly staff in orange garden...they can call you a taxi also. In conclusion we can say that we enjoyed our stay in Orange Garden very much and would always come back again

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Weltenbummler8213
Reviewed 26 June 2011

upon arrival at the orange garden apts, the hotel wasn't much to look at : small pool , small bar and sewer smelling hall ways. we did not expect much for the price that we paid but what we found at this hotel was cockroach and spider infested rooms. the walls are very very thin!! you can practically hear people whispering upstairs. we asked for a top floor, balcony room and was placed in a basement room right next to the pool!
avoided the food at the hotel as we ordered a coffee and it came with extra to what we thought was PUBIC HAIR!! in the coffee!
dont even try to ask for help from the manager as he is just unhelpful and arrogant! to quote the manager 'i cant help you , call your agency''!!!

overall a very unpleasant stay!!!

Room Tip: horrible basement rooms , ask for top floor rooms!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2011

Hello I wrote this text from norway.
I have been that hotel on may 2011 and it was excellent, except the weather some times. Almost everyday we had open buffet breakfast and was very clean and fresh.
Next time i would like to go there with my all family.
when we want to go centre of kemer its take only 5 mins by walk from orange garden apartmants.
The beach is take 10 mins by walk and last things
we went some times to other restaurants but we paid a lot of money.
Price and food is very fantastic in this apartmant. Everyone shoul visit there.
There is realy lovely place and friendly staffs.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank simon1122
Reviewed 24 May 2011

This Hotel use to be one of the loveliest hotels in kemer but not anymore!..
Where did Hasan, yusuf and team go?
it seems that it is under new management and boy has it gone down hill! the new staff have run it right down. The food was awful! the steak i orderd was crunchy, and My Husbands turkish brekfast came with a raw egg and very stale bread!
When we complained to the staff they just said that if we didnt like it then dont eat in the bar!..
Not to mention the pool area was never cleaned and full of cigerate ends!

I was lost for words we have been guests to this hotel for 5 years now it was somthing i use to look forward to every year, we wont be returning again. I am so dissapointed as is my husband and many other guests we spoke to there.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank turkeylover_11
Reviewed 12 October 2010

This hotel is fine,it is clean and gives good service, its let down seems to be the owners.in the time i was there,27/09/to10/10 of this month,i talked with 5 pepole in the hotel that had all arrived and being told that there rooms were not ready,this happened to me and i was sent next door to the stonehouse hotel ,not fit to be given a rateing,other hotels also were used,when asked why a number of reasons were given, none i think wre true. I talked also to the thomas cook rep and he said it had being happening quite a bit and had on more than 1 occasion had to return monies to pepole.THE DOWN SIDE TO THIS HOTEL is its very poor cooking equipment,making a simple meal is a task,also the pool is in the shade 95% of the day so does not get warm,as to the general staff they look after you and try ther best.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple