Maki Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmakimodern hotelperfect viewclean roomsswimming pool
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel is one of the second row hotels from the sea but since it's so close to the untouched sea-mountain area we could hear the sound of sea before sleeping. I wasn't expecting such a clean modern room with such prices. Our room was located in Maki 2 building and I wouldn't hesitate to stay a second time.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Rooms are comfortable and hotel is quite new. Facility side is good enough however do not expect any service. This is a family hotel and you can see the family all around (even their family discussions...) Staff was incapable to help you or satisfy you. Breakfast is very simple and there is no creativity in it. At the third day we got bored. Nice and very clean hotel but services are careless...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Even though it is a little far away from the sea, this hotel is a very good choice if you want to have an enjoyable holiday. There is breakfast and a lot of food that you can eat. There is a beach that this hotel owns (narr beach). it is a really good beach if you want to escape from the hot weather. The service is good too. Back to the hotel: the rooms are quiet and has good views, they clean your room everyday and again the service is really good. So I recommend Hotel Maki.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2015

I stayed at Kas Maki Hotel while participating on a swim tour. My room was near the staircase so it was noisy, and I did not get a good night's sleep on the night I stayed here. The manager moved me to the sister hotel Maki 2 which was a few buildings down the road, where the room was much quieter and had a better front-on view of the sea.

Room Tip: Get a room that is not near the staircase or lift, as they are noisier.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I spent 4 days at this hotel.
1) It has a good location: 5 mins to loevly small pebble beach, 7-8 mins to big pebble beach. 10 mins to kas centrum & restaurants
2) It is very clean, house keeping is excellent. You feel like you are at home!
3) Rooms are large and possess wonderful view.
4) Staff is nice and polite. Last day i checked out at 11:00 My bus was taking off at 19:30 so i had many hours. I left my personal belongings to hotel went to small pebble beach, returned to hotel at 18:00 then they provided me a room which i could make a shower without any fee!

Room Tip: Best views, good sleep quality, polite staff, extra clean rooms
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo