See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2015

I spent 4 days at this hotel.
1) It has a good location: 5 mins to loevly small pebble beach, 7-8 mins to big pebble beach. 10 mins to kas centrum & restaurants
2) It is very clean, house keeping is excellent. You feel like you are at home!
3) Rooms are large and possess wonderful view.
4) Staff is nice and polite. Last day i checked out at 11:00 My bus was taking off at 19:30 so i had many hours. I left my personal belongings to hotel went to small pebble beach, returned to hotel at 18:00 then they provided me a room which i could make a shower without any fee!

Room Tip: Best views, good sleep quality, polite staff, extra clean rooms
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank muratyolsal
Reviewed 8 June 2015

wonderful stay, rooms large, clean, safe and fridge in room, air con works when both exterior and interior doors closed. Breakfast is continental, with salads, eggs, preserves, honey, yogurt. Worth the extra 2 mins up the hill at the end of the day.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank poppy4545
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This small hotel maki 2 the new wing is really wonderful .
Rooms are very fresh and view is absolutely wonderful.
Very good service and a nice pool makes our stay perfect.
We can really recomend it
And Kas is maybe the best spot in turkey

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Bankerd
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Found it by chance, because I was lost and it was late.

Not a "basic" hotel, but a really good hotel. If not excellent, when compared with other Turkish hotels of the same category and price. Rooms are impeccable, and new. Very quite, day and night. Rooms are well kept and clean.

They gave as a room without sea views, so I can't say if those are better. But I was very happy with the room. Unfortunately, they were fully booked and I had to move.

Breakfast was good.

Summary: totally worth it, excellent.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We had two nights in this small hotel and enjoyed our stay. It is so small that breakfast is served two doors away but the selection was good and so was the coffee! Our room had a great sea view as we were quite well elevated. We were able to walk easily into town but it was uphill on the way back. The room was not large but it was clean and modern and the staff/owner was helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple