“A Real Gem”
Review of Hotel Fidanka

Hotel Fidanka
Ranked #8 of 40 Hotels in Kalkan
Reviewed 8 July 2017

All I can say about this hotel is that it is absolutely fantastic with its unique decoration, spacious rooms, warm and friendly staff and excellent service.
The hotel can be considered as the wonderland of tranquility. Each room is decorated wonderfully, comfortably and seperately.
It is only a short drive away from the city centre and a short walk away from the beach.
It has a small but efficient pool but of course once you are there, you have to dive in to the beautiful sea too.
The breakfast is a very delicious open buffet with various choices that includes very tasty cakes too.
My last but not least comment is on the view of all the rooms which is breathtaking and makes you feel like you are at an oasis of calmness and beauty.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Asli B

Reviewed 15 June 2017

From 10 mimutes by car from Kalkan city.
Perfect sea view from cozy terrace.
This hotel is most unique and beautiful place for me.
Stone,plants, wood, antique, handmade decorating, pictures of owner's family.....make my heart warm.
All staffs are super friendly.
I really happy to stay.

カルカン中心部からタクシーで10分。
人工的なものはほとんどなく、手作りの飾り、アンティーク、家族の思い出の品などが飾られていて完璧な調和のとれた所です。
オーナー家族、従業員の皆さんもよくしてもらいました。
ずっとホテルに籠っていたかったです。

Room Tip: Every room has its own decoration.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The Fidanka Hotel is an oasis of tranquility. The place is so beautifully presented it should win an award. The rooms are quirky the beds are super comfortable and the wifi quicker than in London.
The staff could not do enough to help me. From booking trips, organising transfers and letting me stay in my room til my late flight.
I came solo for five days and the place felt like it wrapped me up and looked after me from the moment I got here. Love love love.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

I can't recommend this hotel highly enough. A short drive from the harbour, bars and restaurants it's an oasis of calm. The rooms are arranged in a pleasant maze around a small tranquil pool with bar, they're spacious and really well appointed with lovely large comfortable balconies. The staff are really welcoming and attentive and the breakfast absolutely fantastic. We ate in the hotel one evening and the food was great. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2016

This was my fifth visit in four years and this is the only place I Have visited more than once. Planning to return next year. Everyone remembers you and we always have the most wonderful holiday with lovely, attentive staff at the hotel. Nothing is too much trouble for them. I love them and Kalkan.

Room Tip: Booked deluxe double this year as travelled independently.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends