“Lovely homemade food! Family run restaurant with extremely tasty food. ”
Review of Rose Restaurant

Rose Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 210 Restaurants in Kalkan
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We run a clean and natural service with traditional turkish dishes in our family restaurant. We serve fresh bread and pizza, pide from stone oven. yes maybe we do not have a view, we do not have a terrace, but our meals are very different and delicious. We expect everyone to our restaurant :)
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to this restaurant twice during our 6 day stay in Kalkan. Lovely food with very helpful staff. Highly recommended! Would definitely go again.

Abdulhakim706, Sahibi at Rose Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This restaurant is a hidden gem. Right across the road from the Samira Exclusive Hotel and very easy to miss . First of all it has a lovely traditional feel, with the son as the waiter and his mother in the kitchen making all the delicious food. Me and my partner and another couple visited and got a table without having to book. We had a range of different foods from the filleted spinach seabass , turkish lamb casserole, lamb shank & lamb moussaka which was all amazing. Very good quality of ingredients and you can tell that this had been made with love in a family run restaurant. If you want reasonably priced food and a lovely traditional feel (stone oven outside that they cook in) and amazing food then Rose is the place to go.

Thank you for a wonderful experience - also for the lovely complimentary rose hand cream the women received.

Ellie & Austin

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent authentic Turkish food.. quality of ingredients and great presentation with excellent taste... very welcoming family and speically the father who owns the place. For sure I will visit again.

1  Thank Nabil A

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We decided to eat here on the strength of the trip advisor reviews and I'm glad that we did. The restaurant is not on the main drag down to town and although easy to find, you do need to look on the map to locate it. We had an assortment of starters including the cheese rolls, calamari, garlic mushrooms and the grilled cheese - they were all delicious. There was so much to choose from for the main course and none of us were disappointed. My husband had a pie which was filled with chicken, rice, nuts and spices, (can't remember the name of the dish), I had the lamb shish and my sons had the Kokertme. It was great sitting and watching the bread and pizza/pide being made and then cooked in the pizza oven. The restaurant was surprisingly quiet considering it is number 1 - perhaps that is indicative of the lack of tourists that we keep hearing about from all of the restaurant owners or maybe it's the location. Glad we tried it out.

Abdulhakim706, Sahibi at Rose Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Thought we should try it as it was #1 restaurant in Kalkan on Trip Advisor at the time of our visit. Surprisingly unpretentious at the bottom of the new town but very welcoming and atmospheric - very Turkish! Great food and service; the head waiter even offered to drive us back to our villa as we were the last to leave! Very deserving of its #1 spot and well worth a visit!

Abdulhakim706, Sahibi at Rose Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017