All reviews old city travel advice hot water bed room three nights swimming pool is air con pension kaleici sedat dorm
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This accommodation is in a wonderful location right in the middle of Kaleci (the old town).

The staff are friendly and helpful and there is a cosy, family feel.

I ended up having my 2-bed room to myself which was lovely.

The bathroom was down the hallway but kept clean and ventilated.

The free breakfast is a well-stocked buffet and is excellent!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank sweetpants
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This is my 5th or 6th stay here and I love the way it always feels like I'm returning home. The brothers, Sedat and Ali, always make me their guests feel welcome.

With a lot of updates, made to the property, since I was last here the changes are a great improvement. There is a bar now out in the foyer eating area. A lovely dipping pool at the back of the yard. Very good WIFI throughout the premises and friendly travelling guests of all ages young to old.

The Chef has worked here as long as I remember and he's number 1 with his cooking skills. There is an extensive menu choice and all at reasonable prices when compared to restaurants close by.

I am as relaxed as can. My room is very comfortable without being super fancy. Comfortable bed, soft towels, TV, air con, hot water, a mini fridge to store drinks that I buy in to keep them cold. It's private yet when I step outside there's friendly people to chat. There's nothing more I could possibly need.

Getting here direct from the airport by metro is now also a plus, as a very cheap option, so ask for directions when pre-booking.

Thanks to Sabah for allowing me to relax in safety - it's just what I'm needing and I'm loving it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Nice rooms and friendly staff. Breakfast is buffet style with plenty to fill you up. Small bar area at the hotel sells reasonable priced drinks. They also do dinner from the restaurant next door if you don't feel like going out, there is no shortage of other places to eat and drink nearby. No issues with wifi or hot water. Walking distance to most places and nearby tram stations. Would stay again, make sure you give the dog a scratch should you visit.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank firbs1
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Never disappointed here spotlessly clean friendly decent people, safe environment for lone women and men travellers. If you want to experience real Turkish life then stay here. Different from any package deals and flights with Turkish Airlines are reasonable. Lovely buffet breakfast people from other hotels in Kaleici pay to eat here. Free wifi beautiful location and restaurant very competitive price locally. I can't recommend it enough.

Room Tip: They are all clean and there is a beautiful pool just outside
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lornaaltuner47
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Enjoyed three nights at Sabah Pansiyon this past week. It's a family affair with mother, brother, and kids helping out. Helpful recommendations and travel advice cheerfully offered. Would recommend to anyone staying in Antalya.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo