All reviews old city travel advice hot water bed room three nights swimming pool is air con pension kaleici sedat dorm
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We stayed here at the start and the end of our trip. Rooms were simple and clean, affordable. Conveniently located in the Oldtown, really good for exploring and going out for meals and near the beach. Staff were efficient - helped us book airport transfers, taxis and directed us to wherever we asked. They also had tours on offer which we did as well. Breakfast was simple and good. Overall a really good stay, would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ayesha W
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I have been there in April 2016for three nights.Normal room with AC.Bathroom,WC and small shower.Lovely patio.Breakfast there or opposite in the restaurant of this pension.Dont go by car.No parking.Good breakfast.

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank Joerg O
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Everything we wanted for a good price. Lots of character, beautiful garden with a small pool that was great for our small kids. Beds in Turkish hotels and resorts are notorious bad but these were actually pretty good.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank CasRijvers
Reviewed 8 June 2016

This great ,family-run hotel ticks all the boxes. It is spotlessly clean, a great location in the Kaleici ( Old Town) with a good restaurant and all at a great price !
A fantastic addition this year is an open air plunge pool / jacuzzi which was wonderful after a hot day.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

This place is highly recommended for a number of reasons. It's a family run business, located in Kaleichi (old town), offering clean air conditioned rooms, breakfast and a swimming pool. The hotel has a laundry service and reasonably priced evening meals. They also can arrange for you various activities such as tours around the city to rafting trips out in the mountains and ensure that you are picked up from the hotel.

The staff are very friendly and helpful. When I first arrived at Sabah Pansiyon from the airport, I left my phone in the taxi and when I realised it was missing I told the staff about the situation and they began immediately making phone calls and searching on the internet to try and recover my phone. After about an hour the taxi driver returned with my phone...need I say more?!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends