“Mouthwatering kunafe”
Review of Mado Cafe

Mado Cafe
Ranked #4 of 45 Dessert in Antalya
Cuisines: Turkish
Description: Mado is a chain of cafes serving a range of food but primarily known for ice cream and, to a lsightly lesser degree, a range of other desserts. One can, however, find a small range of savoury (non-dessert) food as well, specifically borek, the savoury version of baklava, and a breakfast menu.
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I am a big fan of Mado since my visit to Istanbul so was very excited to visit again during my trip to Antalya.
The inside of Mado is very grandly decorated, light and clean.
The kunafa was delectable. Served with goats milk and ice cream made from goats milk.
Chocolate displays looked very tempting.
Only downside was their WiFi wasn't working which was a bit of a nuisance when you're a tourist.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Went to this cafe with a friend after a meal at the shopping centre next door.
The cafe has plenty of seats outside where we were served delicious ice cream.
The cafe also sells very nice baklava, Turkish delight and chocolate.
I would highly recommend this cafe for their delicious and wide selection of deserts.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We had Baklava with ice cream and coffee. Enjoyed them so much; however, we did not like the service at all. First of all no one could take our order properly as no one could speak English,so we had to use like sign language. Moreover, there was no smile or nice greeting from the waiters.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

It's the best cafe I've tried , I liked the tea , Turkish coffee and the luqam.

I bought 2 kilos of turksih coffee and 2 kilos of luqam .

Everything is organic as they say .

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Su hotel right across the street and was really happy to hear that there was Mado in the area. Each time I'm in Turkey, I try something different from their menu, mostly at their Istiklal location in Istanbul.

Here at Konyaalti, I had lunch. Soup was pretty good, sandvich was great, and of course tea and kadaif with ice cream. It was really tasty, just like any other Mado.

This place is right by the Aquarium, so very conveniently located if you're spending the afternoon there.