All reviews top floor sea view old town private beach restaurants and shopping turkey sitting area the hotel is clean rooms are small fantastic stay beautiful hotel tea and coffee yogurt lara beach mini bar blanche kaleici
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

For anyone who is considering making a reservation at this hotel, I suggest that you read the following carefully before committing to anything.

After looking through numerous possibilities for our holiday to Antalya, we decided on La Boutique for a few specific reasons:
1. It is stated in many areas that it has a private beach;
2. It defines itself as being an adults only hotel;
3. It looked to be somewhere that would provide a very relaxing environment in which to enjoy our holiday.

Oh, how wrong we were...!!!!!!!!!!!!

The "private" beach is, in fact, open to everyone - locals and tourists alike - and was constantly over-crowded to the point that the only place where we could get a place to lie was right next to the burger bar. The beach area is also doing its' best to be some type of beach club during the day, playing music ridiculously loud and staff barely turning the volume down when requested.
The adults-only image was destroyed not long after we arrived when we tried to get into a lift, only to find a young child there playing with all the buttons.
However, our lest-favourite aspect of the entire experience was when the upstairs restaurant turned into a nightclub, and we got to experience the pleasure of having our Junior Suite with Sea View shake with the bass of the music until sometime after 3am for three nights in a row.
Overall, a miserable experience and one that I would encourage everyone to try to avoid as much as possible.

This hotel is far from being able to call itself a 'boutique' hotel, and comes nowhere near providing a boutique standard.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
11  Thank U3710ZVandrewm
Reviewed 13 June 2017

THUD-THUD-THUD - 11:30 pm - THUD THUD THUD - 12:30 am - THUD THUD THUD -1:30 am - THUD THUD THUD 2:30 am - THUD THUD THUD. 3 AM. Welcome to the new La Boutique - more nightclub than hotel and for those who don't like House music being played so loud in the nightclub that it makes your bed vibrate three floors below then move on - we did after one night. I must apologise to those attracted my first 5 start review two years ago but things have gone dramatically downhill. You don't just have music thumping out all night they have turned the beach bar into a nightmare of loud thumping music all day long as well. When I asked if it could be turned down the extremely rude manager told me it was what customers wanted and turned the volume up. The only person who was helpful was Johnson on reception who helped us get another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2017

When I've seen these photos I was dreaming about to finally come here. When we booked our room we asked only for a sea view. Room and hotel interior is really great. Bathroom door is transparent, all the details full of luxury, but not too much to irritate. And the most important-when you wake up in the morning and open the curtains be ready to faint from this beauty. I woulddefinitely recommend this place and will plan my next stay here.

Room Tip: Don't choose the up floor room if you don't want to hear the noice coming from the bar
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VictoriaL2842
Reviewed 16 February 2017

I've stayed for only one night but the team and the attention was great, they were always looking to help improve my stay. The room is great and very comfortable and have great views, it is well located with shops and places to eat nearby

Room Tip: Ocean View
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Didn't know what to expect from the hotel with the photos. Looked a little over the top to be honest. And the rooms were a bit too much 1001 Arabian Nights, but very comfortable and high quality. The restaurant is top notch with great prices. We ate there both nights of our stay and were always extremely happy with the service and the food. The view is excellent from the hotel. If there is one negative is it's a little far from the Old Town, but with a taxi or bus you're there in 5 minutes or so. Great hotel that I would visit again.

Room Tip: best views
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple