Tuvana Hotel(Antalya)
USD 190
USD 103
White Garden Pansion(Antalya)(Great Value!)
USD 57
USD 234
USD 225
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 332/night.

USD 400
USD 258
Orbitz.com
USD 586
USD 561
All reviewsold cityturkish hospitalityturkish cottonsoft sheetslocation is excellentturkish mealottoman stylesmall poolhadrian gatewonderful stayrelaxing weeklate at nightkaleicimidnight
Reviewed 4 August 2017

this is one of the boutique hotels in central part of the old city. Design, cleanliness, service and location is excellent. Staff is helpful, and warm. There is a small pool in the free garden space.
this hotel is highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Serkan S
Rengin E, Sahibi at Kaucuk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Sekoke,

We would like to thank you for taking your time to put your personal input about our boutique hotel. I have shared your kind review with our staff. We all wish to see you again @ Kauçuk Hotel in near future. All the best, Kind regards

Reviewed 25 July 2017

For a week+ stay in July with my elderly mother, it was the best place to be - a 30 min taxi ride to the airport, a 5-min walk to the beach, with all the restaurants and bars to dine cheap or hip at the footsteps of the hotel and as far away from the crowd of tourists as possible. The hotel has one house for guests with only eight rooms and one more house for the owners and personal guests of the family. Another catch for me to choose this hotel was the proximity to all the main pieces of history aka the Hadrian Gate, Hidrilik Tower and amazing medieval houses, including the hotel ones as well. Do read the official page of the hotel if you like personal stories!

As a hotel guest, you in a way become a part of the family life, which definitely enriches the cultural exchange, if that’s what you are looking for, or just reveals the Turkish lifestyle, if you are not. With this in mind, the hotel has a specific policy of not accepting children younger than 10 years old and closes the doors at midnight. You are free to be sitting and people-watching in the street in front of the hotel with a cup of Turkish tea, a bottle of beer or a glass of something harder served by the hotel as long as you want, or hang out with a loud crowd in a bar down the street as well. There is a bell. It might also get loud in the evening if there is a show in the hotel / concert in the bar next door, but it won’t last forever. In addition, there are two mosques in the neighborhood, meaning that you will know exactly when they are inviting the people to pray starting from 4.30am. Sometimes at the same time! I found it beautiful but you may bring some earplugs.

Our mornings were wonderfully stuffed with the hotel breakfast buffet, which normally consisted of healthy Mediterranean food with cheeses, veggies and fruit, spoiled by some local pastry and spiced up by the idea that you are basically eating on the Roman ruins (130AD). We were also lucky to sometimes be the only guests and enjoy the cozy environment and the pool amidst the old walls all on our own! I must admit the rooms might appear small, but then you can’t blame people building the houses four-five centuries ago. Besides, getting sunburnt will keep you away from wearing most of the the clothes you’ve brought along anywa, which will silently stay in the drawers and won’t mess up the room. :)

The welcome of the owners and the staff is something to be specifically mentioned too! Whether it is the renowned Turkish hospitality or the personal welcome of this place, but our every single wish and even gasp was granted. The room was cleaned daily and the linen and towels replaced in the middle of the stay. As a farewell gift, we received a splash on the taxi for a smooth journey, according to a Turkish tradition. Now looking at the pictures, I know it was real. But was it?

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicky P

Dear Vick P,

You are so kind to put such an extensive review about our boutique hotel, old town and us. We all thank you for your kindness. We are so happy that we had shared our culture and habits with you and with your mom.
We will be delighted to host you again at Kauçuk and we hope not in distant future.
Kind regards from Kauçuk Family.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

This is a beautiful and very stylish boutique hotel, spotlessly clean, with gorgeous fragrant gardens set in the beautiful old part of Antalya. The hospitality and food is second to none and Rengin makes you feel like the only guest!

Rengin made us the most beautiful meals during our stay , no menu, she just asked us what we liked and made a few suggestions and I can't compliment her enough on her cooking ... do try the Shrimp Stew! She really listens to her guests and is as friendly or as discreet as you like. She also treats her staff very nicely and they seem happy to work there. Our twin room was very comfortable and furnished with great love and attention to detail and the beds are dressed with lovely crisp Turkish cotton sheets and a pleasure to sleep on. All kept magically cleaned and tidied each day.

Personally, I loved feeling part of the family and sitting outside with my special glass of wine and watching the world go by in the evenings, there is just enough bustle to be interesting but not overcrowded. I also, enjoyed relaxing by the pool under the jasmine tree with my book, but there is loads to do in the area if you want to do something a little bit more action packed than me. My 16 year old daughter enjoyed herself as well ... and said the food was better than the 5 star hotel we stayed in. High praise indeed.
There is something for everyone here, unless you like mass tourist package holidays with no character.

Finally, big shout out for Sercan Carpets across the road. Rengin is a bit of an authority on the matter and she helped me choose two beautiful and authentic Turkish Carpets for my flat at a very good price and they look stunning. I am just worried I might have started a rather expensive hobby.

Big thank you to Rengin and all her family, staff and friends for making my stay so lovely. You are on my return list!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear figifigi2014,

I would sincerely thank you for your kind and appreciate review.
We all aim to share our culture by the way of our hospitality and cooking and how wonderful to hear that we can do it.
Thank you for your visit and we all expect to host you again at Kauçuk soon.
With our kind regards,
on behalf of Kauçuk Family, Rengin

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

You can not avoid the smell of the big Turkish Jasmine tree when you check in. Ferhat, the receptionist greeted us with legendary Turkish Hospitality. Some Rooms are small but convenient. Having aircondition is a must in Antalya and he cooled our room for us. The place of the fan is great. It does not blow on you. Clean, traditional, artsy. They close the main doors at 12 and you call to get in...You feel safe in this Traditional Turkish-Ottoman style boutique hotel in its smartly Landscaped garden (avlu) behind high castle like stone walls. It is in Kale ici, walking distance to the old traditional Antalya. If you are a fancy resort person this is not for you. If you have small kids it's not for you. If you are looking to get this whole place for your small group, its perfect! You will feel right at home. It reminded me some boutique hotels in Tulum, Mexico. Price is reasonable . This place will sell out fast. Book early. I will stay here again. I would also like to thank Rengin the owner for her hospitality. She mentioned she decorated Kaucuk's rooms with love. Every room has a female name. They have an art room as well. Read the story of the place in their website. Interesting.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Rengin E, Sahibi at Kaucuk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear LINChicago,

Thank you for taking your time to review us.
It was a pleasure to have met you.
I appreciate your kind and sincere thoughts about our property and our staff.
I wish you had more time to stay and chat and enjoy our cooking as well.
Maybe next time.
All the best,
Rengin

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We stayed as a family for a long weekend. The hotel is impeccable, beautiful and is tastefully decorated. The staff is very helpful and well mannered. They attend to every need, even fixed the scooter of my daughter :) The owner Rengin was very cheerful and ensured that our stay was full of fun. She suggested and arranged a trip to Koprulu Kanyon National Park. This is not the first time for us in Antalya, but there are still things to do that we have not done before. Kaucuk and its team provides the perfect balance between hotel and home, you feel comfortable and cosy like home but without any of the work! Very well done, Rengin, we will be back.

Stayed: June 2017