“A little piece of heaven!”
Review of Kaucuk Hotel

Kaucuk Hotel
Ranked #2 of 219 Antalya B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 July 2017

This is a beautiful and very stylish boutique hotel, spotlessly clean, with gorgeous fragrant gardens set in the beautiful old part of Antalya. The hospitality and food is second to none and Rengin makes you feel like the only guest!

Rengin made us the most beautiful meals during our stay , no menu, she just asked us what we liked and made a few suggestions and I can't compliment her enough on her cooking ... do try the Shrimp Stew! She really listens to her guests and is as friendly or as discreet as you like. She also treats her staff very nicely and they seem happy to work there. Our twin room was very comfortable and furnished with great love and attention to detail and the beds are dressed with lovely crisp Turkish cotton sheets and a pleasure to sleep on. All kept magically cleaned and tidied each day.

Personally, I loved feeling part of the family and sitting outside with my special glass of wine and watching the world go by in the evenings, there is just enough bustle to be interesting but not overcrowded. I also, enjoyed relaxing by the pool under the jasmine tree with my book, but there is loads to do in the area if you want to do something a little bit more action packed than me. My 16 year old daughter enjoyed herself as well ... and said the food was better than the 5 star hotel we stayed in. High praise indeed.
There is something for everyone here, unless you like mass tourist package holidays with no character.

Finally, big shout out for Sercan Carpets across the road. Rengin is a bit of an authority on the matter and she helped me choose two beautiful and authentic Turkish Carpets for my flat at a very good price and they look stunning. I am just worried I might have started a rather expensive hobby.

Big thank you to Rengin and all her family, staff and friends for making my stay so lovely. You are on my return list!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Rengin E, Sahibi at Kaucuk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear figifigi2014,

I would sincerely thank you for your kind and appreciate review.
We all aim to share our culture by the way of our hospitality and cooking and how wonderful to hear that we can do it.
Thank you for your visit and we all expect to host you again at Kauçuk soon.
With our kind regards,
on behalf of Kauçuk Family, Rengin

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

You can not avoid the smell of the big Turkish Jasmine tree when you check in. Ferhat, the receptionist greeted us with legendary Turkish Hospitality. Some Rooms are small but convenient. Having aircondition is a must in Antalya and he cooled our room for us. The place of the fan is great. It does not blow on you. Clean, traditional, artsy. They close the main doors at 12 and you call to get in...You feel safe in this Traditional Turkish-Ottoman style boutique hotel in its smartly Landscaped garden (avlu) behind high castle like stone walls. It is in Kale ici, walking distance to the old traditional Antalya. If you are a fancy resort person this is not for you. If you have small kids it's not for you. If you are looking to get this whole place for your small group, its perfect! You will feel right at home. It reminded me some boutique hotels in Tulum, Mexico. Price is reasonable . This place will sell out fast. Book early. I will stay here again. I would also like to thank Rengin the owner for her hospitality. She mentioned she decorated Kaucuk's rooms with love. Every room has a female name. They have an art room as well. Read the story of the place in their website. Interesting.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Rengin E, Sahibi at Kaucuk Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear LINChicago,

Thank you for taking your time to review us.
It was a pleasure to have met you.
I appreciate your kind and sincere thoughts about our property and our staff.
I wish you had more time to stay and chat and enjoy our cooking as well.
Maybe next time.
All the best,
Rengin

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We stayed as a family for a long weekend. The hotel is impeccable, beautiful and is tastefully decorated. The staff is very helpful and well mannered. They attend to every need, even fixed the scooter of my daughter :) The owner Rengin was very cheerful and ensured that our stay was full of fun. She suggested and arranged a trip to Koprulu Kanyon National Park. This is not the first time for us in Antalya, but there are still things to do that we have not done before. Kaucuk and its team provides the perfect balance between hotel and home, you feel comfortable and cosy like home but without any of the work! Very well done, Rengin, we will be back.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Classic turkish style,family driven,where you feel yourself very welcome and taken care of.
Perfect for those who prefer smaller hotels instead of a bigger tourismachine.
Beeing here several times with family, and this time will not be the last one.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Kaucuk Residence is very centrally located in Antalya - about 5 minutes walk from the Hadrian Gate. The place is beautiful with a open treed courtyard. It is extremely well managed and service is very very good. I arrived really late at night and they stayed open to let me in. When asked if I needed anything I casually mentioned that I was hungry but would wait till the morning breakfast. Few minutes later, there was a knock on my door and the young boy brought some cookies and cake from a nearby store. The rooms are well decorated with clean soft sheets/blankets.They also provide help with local tours and other services like hamam etc. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: All rooms are good