“seafood”
Review of Ayar Meyhanesi

Ayar Meyhanesi
Ranked #2 of 1,305 Restaurants in Antalya
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

excellent service, nice and helpful staff, enjoyed the salad very much (Avocado with green vegetables), my kid's loved the beef steak (render and thin) all the food we ordered was delicious.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I visited the restaurant with my family twice during our short stay in Antalya. On both occasions we were extremely satisfied with the quality of the service and the food (amazing selection of meze and great fish), which met the wishes of all adults, adolescents and children. The personnel was available at all times to advise and counsel us about the orders, which was very much appreciated particularly for the choice of the freshest fish. I will be happy to return to this restaurant next time I'm in town. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent find. I must say sea food was very quality. However I had better bream in the marina.
The grilled calamari is the best I ever had. We ordered 2 calamari, 2 mullet, one farmed Bream, two prawn and and salad and 3 glasses of wine and the bill was about £55.
Be aware when ordering drinks as we felt we were overcharged. It was 75 lira for 3 small glass where everywhere else we had was max 14 lira per glass.
Service was good.
The restaurant is located in a beautiful allay in town centre.
Must visit and will definitely go back when I am back to Antalya

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We ate at this lovely restaurant twice during a 4 night stay. The fish was superb, ultra fresh and wonderfully cooked. Excellent service too. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing kinds of mezze the turkish delight. The salads are amazing. The location absolutely perfect for any afternoon. Great for couples and families... right in the heart of old town.... i had grilled sea bass... it was great... everything was perfect... i had white turkish wine which was truly amazing .. if you like dry ....
great prices ❤️