See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

great hotel. He deserves the most for 4 stars. I was in July. Food very good, rooms spacious, clean. Excellent hotel and waiter service. I am already waiting for the offer for next year. I'm gonna return there for sure. Only next time for longer

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We have stayed at the Blue Star in May, 2018. The most I liked in this hotel - SPA Center! I enjoyed the massages - the girl from Indonesia made it professional. I have tried more massages before in Turkey - so I can state - You are doing great job, DEAR SPA :) Here is so quiet, relaxing atmosphere, professional staff - they know how to offer the service in gently way, not demanding. Each time at the SPA I was feeling very welcome, even changing the pool towels. Greetings to SPA team:)

Hotel is clean, friendly staff, good food. Very good room cleaning! Animators team working really a lot, Flipper is very artistic. Active miniclub for kids - children get attention. Blue Star cares about the guests!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This rewiew Is for The Spa, absolutely fantstic, The baligirls working there are magical. If u stay here, make reservation for hamam and massage u wont regret it. The Hotel is good, clean, big, Nice food. To bad that The staff dont speak so good english. I give 5 to The entertainmentcrew, they work Hard to keep guests in a good mood. Great job

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Eva-Lotta C
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I was in this hotel on holiday few years ago with my family. Rooms was clean, food was great, everyone could find something for themselves- even at night you can eat "night soup" :) Waiters and room service were very niceand helpfull. Hotel is near to the beach and city center, there was even free transfer for the beach. The only disadvantage was that there is no wifi in rooms, just in reception.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel room very clean and spacious can’t fault.
Wifi poor connection.
Food terrible.... one morning we got up for breakfast and there was cauliflower cheese and chips on offer. Luckily it was cheap enough to eat out.
All inclusive drinks range not very exciting, very basic.
Staff friendly, helpful and attentive. Entertainment staff always tried to make an effort.
Turkish bath is amazing! Well worth the 100 lira. Must try!
Free bus service to beach which is handy also all inclusive is included at the beach, limited again but adequate to keep hydrated, small charge for sunbeds 6 lira each.
I would compare this hotel to a low end 3 star rather than 4 star but then again we didn’t pay a lot for the holiday. Would return to alanya but not this hotel.
Only bumped into one other english couple but this wasn’t a problem for us made our own entertainment.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends