All reviews place to stay breakfast and dinner sea view great hotel hotel manager perfect location star hotel waiters maids
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is close to the harbour and has been revamped almost 3 years ago. Inside and out is in stunning condition and new. Really impressive and modern. Swimming pool at back of hotel is private and a real treat. Bar and kitchen service at pool compliments it. Wifi is great and breakfast is also impressive. Large selection at breakfast and the fact that the restaurant in hotel is open for lunch and dinner is also beneficial. Restaurant opposite hotel is a must for dinner. Residents enjoy 10% discount on your bill. Really great dining.
Recommend that you stay on level 3 as pool is on same level and restaurant is on level 2. Ask for room facing harbour - very nice views from room balcony. Level 4 also good for views. Glass on outside is double glass to reduce noise from night clubs - so you can at least rest at night. This is a must stay hotel for us at Alanya and this hotel is part of a group of hotels with free shuttle service between the hotels.
I must mention that the bar facility and restaurant is not that expensive as one would expect at these establishments. Really cheaper than most restaurants we have been to. Efes beer 10tl. We will be back in 2017.
Mini bar in room is great. Rooms and spacious enough and cleaned daily.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jannie S
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We were there in july. First time for me in Turkey. If I could give points in the place (Alanya) I would give 5 star also I could get five star in the wive and location.
Kleopatra peach was marvelous. Clear water and windy enough. There in Alanya is so many good restaurants and reasonable price.
On the negative side in the hotel was location of the Robin Hood disco (too near Kaptan Hotel). So load music and it start about 12 in night.
The food in breakfast was so and so, even (a lot of olives and different chess) their have fresh fruit, some juice, egg station and some warm food, toaster and pastier.
The room was wery small, thin walls (you can easily heard your neighbors noises, when they go in or out), modern but tasteless decoration ( less is more). I mean there is lot of different shapes and materials (certain was great.)
The staff- reception are was sometimes passive and ignorant. For example we try to change money and they give us less than what should be because the don’t have enough (talk only 5 liras) or we check out and left our luggage in storageroom and after breakfast we get them back witch their reluctantly did.
Their also have own buss service system but the reception person did not know how it works (first beach or Grand Kaptan hotel).
The cleaning lady make fantastic job!- Thank you for her! Always smiling face :)
In anyway we are happy what we pay and what we get.

Room Tip: Up and facing harbor
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jaana E
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

All in all a very nice experience. Nice service at front desk. I had a room on 2nd floor facing the harbour. Very nice view, but very loud, too. Not so much from the street but from neighbours and hallway. There is a fridge in the room. And free water. And the bathroom is very nice with a large shower booth. Small nice pool with sun deck. Food in the restaurant (breakfast and dinner) is deplorable, but there are so many good eateries near by.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Brian R
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I had stayed at hotel 1 night and never will make same mistake again. The hotel location is great but that is all the hotel have. The rooms are really small and all noise at the corridor, you hear at your bed. The room was extremely dirty, on the bad sheet was staying a lot of hair, etc. The bathroom was same condition. I had changed my room night time, they gave me street view room and i couldn't sleep due to noise at that time.

Room Tip: You should require street view room to get clean one.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mehmet B
Reviewed 29 June 2016

stayed here oct 2015 7 nights
lovely looking hotel recently hard a big refurb
fantastic location overlooking the harbour
hotel staff friendly-no problems
rooms immaculate-but very narrow beds
food repetative/self serve stuff-ok but eating out is cheap enough
the pool area is small but neat in shade afternoon-with a bar-but rarely was it manned though
my only gripe is the doors on the hotel rooms all slam-loud-slam slam bang all day
none of them arm thingies to slow the door down. also the mosque is almost next door
beautiful as it is-if you like abit of a lie in the kaptan hotel is not for you

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple