USD 58
USD 169
USD 123
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

USD 318
USD 256
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Vincci Flora Park(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
USD 236
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 February 2017

We stayed here for a long time while working. The rooms are ok--you have all the basics but nothing fancy at all. Be sure to ask for a working fridge and safe. Once a week we give the cleaning staff a large tip to ensure our room is cleaned well. The food in the restaurant is average. They usually have a variety of salads which is nice and somedays you can get fresh grilled meats and fish. The spa is maybe the best part of the hotel--it's located past the pool. The hammam starts with "black soap" then you rest in the steam for a bit. Then you get a scrub down (gommage) and rinsed off, then slathered with clay, another rest, then wash that all off, then sit and wash your hair. They bring you a robe and slippers to dry off and relax until you're ready to change.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2017

I have just arrived home from the Couronne in Hammamet, I have always stayed there over the Christmas period and sometimes in the summer months. I was really disappointed this time, the hotel was very very cold so cold that we had to sit, and eat our meals with our coats on which is unacceptable. The room was cold the telephone in the room did not work the wifi did not work there was no entertainment at Christmas or New year which last year it had entertainment. I was so shocked as this hotel has deteriated so much over the last three years. After the New year they only cooked food what people wanted as there was not many people in the hotel. There was no hot water for over five days and when I complained to management he told me he will turn the hot water back on until it was time for me to go home. The staff look so missable except for the manager in the restaurant as he is always so happy and welcoming.
A word of advice tothe owner of this hotel, you are charging good money to stay in your hotel, please listen to your customers. Your hotel is in need of updating if you don't it will close down like many other hotels in Hammamet. I for one will not be coming back to your hotel until you do as your hotel is unacceptable for the price you are charging your customers.

Room Tip: The rooms are unacceptable
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

I have just left this hotel and moved to a better one.
This is a true account of my stay.

Positive points:
Staff were very excellent.
I had an issue at check in over my booking I booked half board but was told my booking was bed & breakfast. This got resolved next day and I got invited to take lunch.the food was simple but edible. Not much selection.fish/chicken.
understandible as there were few guests. Mainly Libyan & Tunisian.
No animation..but the staff were very friendly...and polite.
Good air-condition system.
Strong water from showers

Negative points:

Rooms are in very very poor condition.
Bathrooms terrible..
had to ask for sheets to be changed. also ask for toilet paper.
The beds are the worst beds I have ever tried to sleep on.
Moved room to try to get a better mattress but sadly the next room was the same..
Corridors are very dark..no night lights so difficult to see where you are going.
Carpets are badly stained and torn.plus awful smell of damp everywhere except reception area.
NO WIFI although this is advertised.
The area of this hotel is quite far from any shopping areas.so you must use a car or taxis.
Would I stay here again...Definitely not.. unless the hotel had a major refurbishment.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Its one of the best hotel that i visited , good staff , delicious food and amazing animation team that make our stay wonderful, and big thanks to spiderman zizou and to the dj that put any music that we wanted.
I advise everyone to visit the hotel . Such wonderful holidays

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

The good first. The food was yummy in my opinion. I'm vegetarian and they had some good salads and options. Lots of good desserts, and the chef was kind enough to come talk to me and make me a special omelette since the dinner offered no protein for me as a vegetarian.

The WiFi was very strong throughout the entire hotel.

The front desk guy was nice and spoke good English.

The pool area was nice but everything in this hotel was closed. All the fun extras you look forward to were nonexistent.

Breakfast was supposed to be from 6-10 but I went down at 6:10 and it wasn't fully prepared yet. I was less impressed by breakfast.

Now on to the bad. The beds were hard and uncomfortable. The bathtub had mold on the caulking. The shower head was pathetic and in a hose that was barely working.

The TV was ok but barely got reception on the channels.

There are no options for buying food between meal times.

I couldn't sleep well since the bed was so uncomfortable, so after waking up at 1am and staying up until 6 for breakfast, I was exhausted. I woke up to the maid opening my door without even knocking. She asked if I was leaving today and I said yes because she was rude. I was actually considering staying another day because I was so tired.

So since I didn't get to sleep as long as expected I was again exhausted I fell back asleep until 2, to have more knocking at my door. I talked at this point I really overslept and needed to get going so I got up told her I was on my way out. Then about 45 minutes later I was 5 minutes away from finishing packing and I got another knock this time from another lady who decided to yell at me. She was extremely rude and I'm a very easy going and understanding person. I told her five minutes then two minutes later she was knocking again. This time I didn't open and I told her to leave me alone.

I was never once told what check out time was by the staff mind you. Even so, this hotel literally had 10 people staying at it maximum. They should have been begging me to stay.

I was also harassed momentarily by a Spaniard at dinner who thought I couldn't speak Spanish.

Lastly, this hotel is far away from everything. You can't walk to anywhere. It's a trap.

Highly do not recommend this hotel. I just switched and it is already so much better for a $5 difference it is just worth it.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo