USD 47
USD 43
  • Restaurant
Hotel Diar Lemdina(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
USD 117
USD 311
USD 222
  • Pool
Alhambra Thalasso Hotel(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
USD 69
USD 67
La Badira(Hammamet)
USD 166
USD 169
USD 124
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Vincci Flora Park(Hammamet)(Great Value!)
USD 237
USD 319
USD 265
iberostar.com
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Nice hotel. Lovely family that own the hotel. The staff are very accommodating and will do anything to try and help. Ilyes the waiter is the best, always smiling and happy. Clean towels and linen daily. Its not the Ritz but its great for the price.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Lisa-London7
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

I am currently in Tunisia I booked to stay here as I stayed in October and I had a great time. Unfortunately this time 3 days into my stay someone tried to brake into my room while I was in there with my son. I rang reception as soon as it happened and the guy from the shop came upstairs we noticed the door was slightly broken but he told me it was already like this (but it was not) after speaking to the brother of the manager who never came to see me till 10 pm this happened between 8-8.45 pm he told me I made a mistake and to go out and enjoy my night bear in mind I had my 6 year old son present with me he kept telling me someone made mistake for the room but this was not the case the door was going for around 4 mins I though it was the wind them it got louder pulling the door backwards and forwards I told my son to be quiet and stood back I could see the shadows of shoes under the door my son shouted hello the person ran off I could hear them running down the steps as I pulled the door open. Anyways I went out as told by the manager I came back around 12.30 am and found the security(beach man) asleep on the sofa he woke up I went to my room grabbed a few things and left in a taxi to stay at another hotel. Next day I returned and noticed as it was day light the door was badly broken I moved my stuff to les citrones and rang the tour operator and followed there procedures of complaints. I spoke to the police they took me to the romane the manager was fuming was really rude when I walked into the reception he said can I help you like I was a stranger he started to say it was someone playing joke on me or got the wrong room I asked him why they ran off he then went on to say I'm trying to get my money back which as nothing was stolen I cannot claim for anything (but he is stupid in his mind) I paid £200 cash to stay at another hotel and rightly so I should be reimbursed for this it should be deducted from the money I paid to stay at the romane. I showed the manager pictures of the door he said his doors are not like this I told him to go see for himself he then said I broke the door!!! Bearing in mind it's the outside of the door not inside and my sun made a video in his iPad after this person tried to get into our room. He was rude really unhelpful and was not concerned that this has happened he tried to say I'm making it up but I have the photos of the door broken who ever it was chipped away at this door. I am so upset that this has happened what was Kent to be a great vacation turned into a nightmare the manager Lies to save himself and the reputation of this hotel.
People need to be aware this hotel is full of lybians and Algerians I'm not saying there bad but what with the state of the world at the moment English people traveling need to know this for security purposes. The service and aftercare is dispicable. They are your friend if you spend the money but don't want to know you if your not. The man from the shop Skype me lots you bring this for me and that fir me I never brought nothing for him he befriend the children but they don't care when something bad happens. SERIOUS NOTE beware of this hotel I stayed once it was ok I went back and moved to another hotel I'm still here and what a nightmare pictures of the door will follow. Please re think before you book cheap hotel no security no cameras except for reception restaurant and pool no cameras on the floors.
The manager is trying to cover himself but to stop further problems he needs to deal with the problems instead of making excuses. To be told you doing this to get your money back I told him I'm not insured for this only if anything was taken wich it was not I am only trying to get the money back for paying for a safe hotel as the romane is NOT safe.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
10  Thank Queenlis1981
Reviewed 19 March 2015

This was our second time staying at the hotel and it is super value for money, it is clean, has good facilities - pool, wifi, restaurant etc. The staff are what make the hotel even better, very friendly, helpful but not pushy or in your face. There are other bars and restaurants in walking distance and it is about 15 min walk to the Medina, there is one night club in walking distance and others are a taxi ride away but taxis are really cheap. Nabeul centre is about 20 mins in a taxi. it is a quiet side of Hammamet so great for getting a good nights sleep or for a relaxing holiday. The only area i think could be worked on a bit is the beach seating area as many non hotel guests are allowed to sit there by paying the man a few quid, although we never had any real issues there, i think people just expect it to be residence only.
i would definitely go back and was really annoyed when our local travel agency swapped to another hotel this year, i now its not as good as Romane

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the pool & garden are the best, great view, really bright and sun all day
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

The breakfast was close to poor , the room has poor heating system , when asked they said that the heater will be on around 5 PM , which they turn it off around 4 AM. We ate at their restaurant but it was too too expensive and very poor taste.The staff were little unprofessional , when I came back to the room at night , we were treated like I brought a prostitute
I believe the staff is poorly trained , poor choices of words and audio .
Could do much better

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2014

I stayed here for ten days with my son. I had a lovely room for extra. All the staff were fantastic the beach was 2 mins walk. I am returning to this hotel I had the best tjme and didn't want to return home.x

• Stayed: October 2014