All reviews nice hotel half board basis pizza nice room indoor pool shop
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Welcome to the Gem of Gems. A first rate third second class room. Where you will be welcomed by a not-functioning flush in toilette. Still not impressed? Than try bath-tub- you will be glad to get it choked in 2 minutes - to offer you swimming pool right in your room, may be.

When one seriously have a low season, what bars them from offering best possible room in the given means and price? No Seriously - which reception does not know that which room does no have issues in their hotel? They must know that guest will ask to change the room without any second thought.

Even if best - everything else does no more remains worth commenting!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2016

We visited in April 2015, and opted for Half-Board. The rooms were very clean and spacious, and had a spacious balcony with loungers overlooking the pool.

The food was varied and had something to satisfy every taste. There was also a Omelette bar in the morning and a Pizza Bar for dinner. The staff were very helpful and friendly.

The Pool area is clean and plenty of had sun loungers to relax in.

Will visit again.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank suhelmiah693
Marina P, Responsable commercial at Marina Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Hello Thank you very much and we are very happy to see you again Sincerely jawhar.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

I visited this hotel in 2012 and I would like to spend some more days there this summer as I still have nice memories from my first stay there.the hotel location is perfect,hotel very quite and comfy.staff are helpful.food is very good.generally I like this hotel

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Hotel is not bad. Rooms are quiet and clean so is the bathroom. The location is not far from port and walking area. But in winter time Yasmine Hammamet is empty so most of restaurants and discos are closed in evenings. I was there with my boyfriend so we didn't need anybody, but if you come to this hotel for fun then you will not find animation this time of a year. And food in restaurant was not different and not so good so we often had to eat outside. I hope in summer situation in hotel Marina Palace will be better.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank annador86
Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

The place's location is absolutely convenient as it is near all the shops, the beaches and the restaurants. Very calm area where you can feel peace and relaxation!
Inside hotel, staff were friendly and always ready for your service.
The room I had was huge! I liked it, very relaxing, neat and has a view to the beautiful "hawaii" swimming pool. Even smaller rooms were pretty romantic snd cosy!
As for the food it was yum yum! A good variety, very health, no fat and desserts were delicious!
Overall I had a great stay and enjoyed the Marina Palace Hotel.
I recommend it to you!