I booked this holiday as a week in the sun with good food, drink, and relaxing surroundings, and I must say we got all three...food was fine and plentiful..liked the outdoor lunch. Cannot fault the service of the waiters...especially Benfica at the quiet pool and also Nadir in the restaurant. Rooms were spacious and spotlessly clean as was the rest of the hotel.My only downside was cigarette smoking in the bars and public areas....now I have nothing against smokers in general, but I don't think it would be too much to ask if there was at least one bar in the evening were people could go who don't want to be surrounded by other peoples smoke!...So come on Belisaire.....help us out.... so when we come back next time we can have our evenings smoke free!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel lies directly Hammamet - Yasmine (Tunisia) and just 200 m from the beautiful sandy beach. Family-friendly complex. Lively entertainment program. Just 5 km from two golf courses. Thalasso - therapy centre with different treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Medina Belisaire & Thalasso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Belisaire Hotel Hammamet
- Iberostar Hotel Belisaire
- Iberostar Hotel Hammamet