“Wonderful!”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Tunisian, Wine Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2016

Fantastic view, service and food.
Very nice lunch with complimentary bread and dips.
Friendly staff, great location, I will be back!

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Visited with friends on saturday night. Staff was friendly and food very delicious. We went without reservation but we were accepted and welcomed although it was saturday!

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Very chill, good staff, full bar, variety of bar food such as assortment of meat and cheese.. Went there with a group of friends who are locals there and I had a lot of fun. It was my first night in Tunisia and was definitely a good start for my trip.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

We only called in here for a drink,which was no problem.
The staff were friendly & efficient.
Started off just the 2 of us then it became 6
We stayed a few hours the view is nice & the place is friendly & relaxed.
We returned a couple of times during our stay & will defiantly visit again in April

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Visited on a Friday night with friends and stayed until closing time. I think we were probably the only non-locals in there. Very good bar prices and excellent live music from a local band named ZED. I have been here before on previous trips and i will return again. We did not eat there on this occasion but food served to others looked good.